• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Cock Worship group

• Thread starteriluv2smokeblackcock
  • Start date
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

pimpology101 said:
I'll never patronize a website, group or forum board that embraces or promtoes such a theme. Worship THIS!!

Since you have taken this position, then assume the action of this position and leave those of us who choose to be free to do and express our desires as we wish. You sanctimonious moron. You probably think you qualify yourself above all others herein, to deem your whatever unknown god you worship or what standard of worship it/he/she demands is the only acceptable form of service people have a right to give or experience to whatever form of deity they choose to worship.

Well, let me express my qualified opinion on such a Stand, that I am qualified to express for All Walks of Life. Humanity has long dealt with your kind through great trials and tribulations. But we are continuing to triumph and will always do so. Intellectually speaking, you are more than likely deluded by many various forms of programming to think that your opinions on any given subject matter merit any worth whatsoever, to us who have Standing to state a claim for which relief can be granted! To say the least, as One who does have Standing, I doubt very seriously you even comprehend the true concept of Standing. But no matter, any further dialog in respect to your viewpoints on such subject matter would be a waste of time and effort. Confronted with facts revealed within your posting diatribe, it would probably be futile to over come such undeniable programming which keeps you enslaved willingly. So, don't pretend to discuss matters which you do not have the power to alter before whatever altar you worship. In the end no body's listening!!!

In closing, any further comment generated by "pimpology101" in respect to this response will be met only with what "pimpology101" is capable of giving in respect of others opinions on the subject matter when it appears to differ unilaterally, bilaterally, or multilaterally different than his/her ignoramus utterances, "disgust!!!"

I won't even try to address the endless drivel you chose to share with me. I'll merely ask you this........if I am sanctimonious then how would you characterize yourself? How is it that my opinion is ignorant yet yours is gospel? Talk about delusional. This is the very definition of the pot calling the kettle black. You speak of deities and programming. You are the epitome of a programmed person given your ritualistic and unwarranted worship of another human based upon their race. I did not qualify my post as to which God should be worshipped only that a GOD should be, not a man.

There's only one ignoramus posting here and, in light of such, I refuse to have a battle of wits with a clearly unarmed person.

Thank you, Thawks. I never meant to bring this down to a religious issue. Just meaning that humans aren't worthy to worship. We're the most fucked-up species on the planet!

Restitutor
"Well, let me express my qualified opinion on such a Stand, that I am qualified to express for All Walks of Life". You said this, I would like to know what makes you so qualified to express any opinion let alone for ALL WALKS OF LIFE . Who the hell do you think you are CHRIST? I agree with Pimp on what he says about your opinions. To be quite honest with you any one that I have ever met that says they are qualified in all areas in any given field are so ignorant in the field that they think they are so smart in.

Users who are viewing this thread