• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Friday

• Thread starterEnglishGuy
  • Start date

EnglishGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 13, 2017
Was hoping to take my blonde married friend (married to a black guy) out for a nice lunch. She works close to me and thought my professional club would be the place. Before though, I promised to pay for her waxing and will drop her off ang go and get a coffee. After paying for her Hollywood at the salon, I will have a pleasant lunch with her with a good bottle of red wine and ask how she might assist my business. She will know not to wear any underwear to the lunch. Hold up stockings (black of course). Very polished lady.

After lunch, I shall take her back to a nice hotel where the chap she mentioned to me last time will be waiting. He is the husband of her girlfriend and she confessed had a move on her recently. A very well built BBC. He has a reputation apparently for married white ladies. Hopefully, after a few drinks she will be nice and relaxed. The afternoon should proceed with him fucking that white married pussy as hard as he can and putting a large nut into her womb...

Reactions: okdeacon and Windjammer78
EnglishGuy said:
Was hoping to take my blonde married friend (married to a black guy) out for a nice lunch. ..... After lunch, I shall take her back to a nice hotel where the chap she mentioned to me last time will be waiting. He is the husband of her girlfriend and she confessed [he had made] a move on her recently. A very well built BBC. He has a reputation, apparently, for married white ladies. Hopefully, after a few drinks she will be nice and relaxed. The afternoon should proceed with him fucking [her] white married pussy as hard as he can.....
An elaborate scheme, I must say.... but, very erotic. Will look forward to reading how it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread