• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black gf

• Thread starterkenedus
  • Start date
kenedus said:
Here a nice pic of her petite ass!

I wonder how long it would take me to persuade her that she loves having that spanked :)

greymaster said:
I wonder how long it would take me to persuade her that she loves having that spanked :)

She allready does! sometimes soft ones, now and then she prefers a good hard one! she knows I am in love with her ass, so every chance she gets, she shows it off to me, pulling up her skirt, grabbing those perfect cheaks! mmm, getting hard thinking about it! :)

greetz

Kenedus

Like in this photo, it was taken on the last day of our recent holliday!
We came back from the beach and she was feeling kinda kinky! So on the way back to the road, she started pulling up her skirt and ******** her nice round ass! And a few seconds after I took this pic, a few fishermen past us bye, all looking at eachother, so I guess they saw her acting from a distance :) quite a fun feeling thinking how she was voyeured on... :)

Enjoy the pic, and maybe this is a good on to make a fake of??? You all know the fantasy! :)

Greetz

Kenedus

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 209
No comments? no fakes? :(

kenedus said:
Ould love to see my girlfriend with a OLD MAN...

Wow absolutely gorgeous man. What legs and ass. mmmmmm!

Users who are viewing this thread