• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Men okay with Chubby?

• Thread starterBBCSwannabe
  • Start date

Is Chubby still Sexy?

• Hell, yes!

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Depends if her face is pretty.

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Maybe, if I'm desperate.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BBCSwannabe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2008
Sorry if this question has been asked before in here... I'm new to the site and new to black and I haven't had much post reading time, but anyway...

Are most of you men okay with a chubby woman? Can or does a chubby woman still turn you on?

I'm on the chubby side, of course, or else I wouldn't be asking this question. But my husband ALWAYS tells me how sexy I am, and I think I am, too. But sometimes I wonder if it's just our relationship that makes it so.

Ultimately, I'm wondering if I start sending out pics of myself to prospective black men, are they going to say, "Thanks, but no thanks"?

I suppose white men could answer this as well, but I'm really only looking for black cock, so white guys keep it zipped, okay? Good boy. ; )

Black men aren't a different species. Each of us are same, but then again different in tastes. I myself, happen to love the BBWs.

A woman with meat on her is much more sexy than really skinny women.

The only advantage a skinny woman has, is that she can look good in the best clothes.

For me, it's big bums, shapely legs and big (natural) breasts every time.

The girl in the attached photo could never be a fashion model, but she is a much more appealing sight without her clothes.

Attachments

• 000fs-12.jpg
    000fs-12.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 775
First off, that chick in the previous post is damn near skinny to a Black man.
Is chubby okay with bros? IS that a trick question? Who you think invented the term chubby chaser!!

babe dont be shy im bbw and never had a problem with this and my lovers they love my big sexy ass lol post your pic and enjoy the responses

curvy bbws are the best and by far the sexiest..........gotta love those big tits and a big ass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If shes "chubby" shes in for some wild rides!

Like going to the mall and seeing a bbw with a bbc :)

Thanks for the replies and votes, everyone. Makes me feel a bit less nervous about sending my pic(s) out. =)

BBCSwannabe said:
Sorry if this question has been asked before in here... I'm new to the site and new to black and I haven't had much post reading time, but anyway...

Are most of you men okay with a chubby woman? Can or does a chubby woman still turn you on?

I'm on the chubby side, of course, or else I wouldn't be asking this question. But my husband ALWAYS tells me how sexy I am, and I think I am, too. But sometimes I wonder if it's just our relationship that makes it so.

Ultimately, I'm wondering if I start sending out pics of myself to prospective black men, are they going to say, "Thanks, but no thanks"?

I suppose white men could answer this as well, but I'm really only looking for black cock, so white guys keep it zipped, okay? Good boy. ; )

Perhaps...you should let us know what you mean by "chubby"
like give us a description of yourself...or show some pics(you don't have to show your face)

WisconsinBBC said:
Perhaps...you should let us know what you mean by "chubby"
like give us a description of yourself...or show some pics(you don't have to show your face)

Here you go...

Attachments

• DSC01796a.jpg
    DSC01796a.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 306
big dutch women with legs and ass from bike riding - you can bang 'em and not break 'em.

u r very sexy - and your naughty thoughts will guide your body obediently to the waiting bulls.

if u r shy, the bulls will help u over that hurdle - they love to be first to take your cherry and put a black stamp on your buttocks (which u will notice in the mirrow the next day).

u will always remember the first time you feel black, warm seed running into your vagina.

????

Why don't women get this....You have 3 hole's, that are always WANTED!!!!

Enjoy it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Women do "get it", but they need to "keep hearing it" from handsome men with sexy thoughts. We wet up quickly when we feel that "you mean it".

BBCSwannabe said:
Here you go...
Go 'head with yo' bad self!

You are sexy gal. I'm jealous of the dudes in Chicago.

chubby? woman you are all right i like my women with meat on their bones

Users who are viewing this thread