• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black men wearing panties

• Thread starterwhitetrash
  • Start date

whitetrash

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2004
i would luv to see a black guy fucking my wife, with him wearing my wifes sexy panties making me wear them after they have finished

This is never going to happen. Black bulls don't wear panties, would not fit over their manhood without getting ripped to pieces by the powerful rutting.

I suggest you continue to wear them, and arrangements can me made to soil them so you can sniff the intoxicating aroma while they are over you head.

There are good reasons why white guys wear the panties why they watch the bulls rutting the wives. It is actually a badge of cuckold honour for white to wear a girl's panties.

Do you still have the fantasy? Please tell us why you want it to happen so much. Maybe we can help you modify your fantasy to help 'hot you up' to watch the BBC bull strtching your wife open wide.

Users who are viewing this thread