• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blackfucking - A White Woman's Duty

• Thread starterKurt&Mandi
  • Start date
Habib Maamria said:
Obviously it is duty.

you sad,pathetic man there are lots on here with your sick beliefs,but take it from us,were using guys and there using us........the goal........getting off.

something guys with your beliefs only achieve with your right hand.

Ignore Habib. He's an annoying mental pimple on the brain of life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly!

BBWLUVR009 said:
let it b known.......U R 1 IGNORANT MUTHAFUCKA!!!! my 1st question 2 u iz: wtf were u doin when u decided 2 post this BULLSHIT? after readn this shit, i realize whut people mean by "1's comments should b kept 2 1's self".... my
2nd question iz: who tha fuck r "deservin black men"? i couldnt even laff as i read ur shit....

now, 2 tha BLACK MEN on here, where tha fuck is ur dignity and self respect? wuz there anything learned after tha 1860's? where tha fuck du yall get off bein referred 2 as: stud or a bull? breeders? wtf?

BTW IM A 36 Y/O BLACK MAN, (WHOM U BETTER NOT REFER 2 AS A BULL, STUD, NIGGA, NIGGER, OR ANY UTHA RACIST OR DEROGATORY TERM U PEOPLE USE ON HERE) W/AN 8INCHUNCUTBLACKDICK!!!!!! I DONT OWN A FOWL UV ANY KIND, SO THERES NO "COCK" BTWEEN MY FUCKN LEGS...

I wonder what you think of a website titled "Niggerworship"? Your post is exactly what I have been saying all along. The same goes for labeling a woman "a bitch", same thing! However, you must talk to your fellow black men on here who refer to each other as "niggas". Or is this yet another double standard?

BBWLUVR009...chill out for once!

BBWLUVR009 said:
let it b known.......U R 1 IGNORANT MUTHAFUCKA!!!! my 1st question 2 u iz: wtf were u doin when u decided 2 post this BULLSHIT? after readn this shit, i realize whut people mean by "1's comments should b kept 2 1's self".... my
2nd question iz: who tha fuck r "deservin black men"? i couldnt even laff as i read ur shit....

now, 2 tha BLACK MEN on here, where tha fuck is ur dignity and self respect? wuz there anything learned after tha 1860's? where tha fuck du yall get off bein referred 2 as: stud or a bull? breeders? wtf?

BTW IM A 36 Y/O BLACK MAN, (WHOM U BETTER NOT REFER 2 AS A BULL, STUD, NIGGA, NIGGER, OR ANY UTHA RACIST OR DEROGATORY TERM U PEOPLE USE ON HERE) W/AN 8INCHUNCUTBLACKDICK!!!!!! I DONT OWN A FOWL UV ANY KIND, SO THERES NO "COCK" BTWEEN MY FUCKN LEGS...

BBWLUVR009: To start...chill out with the ranting. I am happily married to a wonderful white woman who respects me as I do her. BTW, SHE is the ONLY one to call me a stud, bull, etc. (Mostly during sexual intercourse.)

I will ask you: do you have enough dignity and self-respect to handle your own affairs, instead of worrying about someone elses?

I did the same thing as you, and have made some harsh enemies on this forum: Mr. Fields, and xzpaw to name a couple.

If a brother wants this over his head...let him have it.

I'm done with my so-called 'rebuttal.'

I am a married Mexican woman that went black several years ago and now when I really need to please a man or be pleased it is black that I seek. I love black men and the more pleasure that I can give the better I feel.

I would do it because I want to , not because I have to

As would most women, white or otherwise. This is just more preposterous bullshit.

It is not preposterous in many people's eyes.

Even many, many white people's eyes.

It's preposterous to any normal white person and not ones riffe with issues such as yourself. Hadweeb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Little Baby Thumb Sucking Pimpy Caught Dictating Again???

pimpology101 said:
It's preposterous to any normal white person and not ones riffe with issues such as yourself. Hadweeb.

Little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' is caught trying to dictate again, what so-called normal people or so-called whites believe. Little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' should know that adult dictation, as to defining 'normal' behavior, is reserved for those capable of exercising free will. To choose their own beliefs, without little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' brains delusional oppressive interfering. Little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' must be reprimanded. Com'n little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy.' Define for us, your little baby thumb sucking excuse of brain definition of 'normal.' Let alone whatever 'normal' people or so-called whites believe.

Little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' should know that its time for little babies to go to thumb sucking bed. Lets all say go night to little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy.' Good Night little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy.'

Hopefully, little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' will wake up in nirvana, where people are allowed to express themselves without the need for worthless little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictators. Delusional in their need to dictate what all the rest of us adults should believe or how we should act. Which is our unalienable right, to freely exercise in Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, with others of like mind as we so choose! Which we choose to create by variation of agreement by what we believe, where we wish to work, and how we are to live in the interest of Universal Peace with All Walks of Life seeking Good Will. Good Will is founded upon the principles that all people are free to do the same without infringement. As long as it harms no One!!!

Restitutor:love:

Don't you know that when he isn't dictating on Dark Cavern, he is the Great Decider, the self proclaimed "windshield cowboy" of Crawford, the top fighter ace of the Viet Nam war who never got to the friendly skies over Nam....

Little Baby Thumb Sucking Pimpy's Days of Dictatorship are Numbered!!!

Laura Loves It said:
Don't you know that when he isn't dictating on Dark Cavern, he is the Great Decider, the self proclaimed "windshield cowboy" of Crawford, the top fighter ace of the Viet Nam war who never got to the friendly skies over Nam....

It is a pleasure that others are free to express themselves as they may choose to do so. I hope that no One has taken offense to my Stand. Concerning the delusional diatribes of little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy.'

I will never rest while awake that is, to respond, when little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' is caught dictating his view, that know One should be free to express their beliefs, if such are not to his pathetic standards. Please forgive me, if I have had to deal with him on his terms. Quantified as babbling baby talk. He seems to complain like a thumb sucking baby whose lost their pacifier, when confronted with free expressions which don't agree with his moralistic belief system.

In closing, I would never treat another true honorable adult in this manner. But if little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' chooses to infringe by dictating in his own despicable grandiose delusions, on mine or any another's free exercise of speech or expression, which hurt no one, then let it be known, he will be reprimanded like the little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictator he believes himself to be or which others being misguided by him, allow him to be!!!

Restitutor Lex Aeternae;)

Users who are viewing this thread