• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blacks not pulling out

• Thread starterseekernow
  • Start date

seekernow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2006
Below is an example of “failure to pull out”. It is one of the hottest “homemade” files floating on the web. This white wife/gf is dressed up in her “fuck me” attire and is getting it on with a black man. He is bareback inside her and is enjoying his unprotected white partner.

He suddenly mumbles something about cuming:) and you can see her uncertainty. He then groans louder as he continues to stroke inside her. She finally pulls him out only to jack off a small amount of cum. She then reaches inside her cunt and feel a ton of black sperm:eek:. Under her breath she hisses, “fucking hell” as she proceeds to suck her white partner for a few seconds before she said, “fucking Jesus” and starts to sit up

As she raises her black stud hugs her affectionately, happy that he nutted inside her, undeterred that his sperm might tag up with her egg and alter her life.

Has any white ladies or couples been in this position? I actually was years ago. Any more video like this out there let us know.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

which file are you referring to?

name of file

The video is named AMABLACK near the bottom of the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
what's with the whole validation code on Rapidshare?

It put up 6 characters that I had to try to key in. But it mentioned something about which letters had "cats" on them. They all looked like they did but it wouldn't accept anything I entered... Anyone figure it out?

Cats...

I just went to get the file and saw the cats you're referring to. It gave me 8 letter and/or numbers, four of which had the little cat on them, the other four were a different picture(a dog, from the looks of it). Just look closer and you should be able to tell the difference. Just in case you didn't see it, they put a sample picture of the cat just above where you type so you know what to look for. Hope this helps. :)

MacNfries here are three diferent ones with out socks.

http://www.*******.com/watch/172794/hot-and-horny-asian-amateur-rides-and-sucks/

http://www.*******.com/watch/176587/nora-gets-fucked/

http://www.*******.com/watch/177374/little-girl-big-dick/

Why would you want them to pull out? Most guys I know love to cuddle up after they shoot their load and watch while I clean my lady out. Often by the time I've sucked her clean he's ready to go again!!! Black men in particular love to watch a white guy suck their hot cum out of a little white slut.

Amablack?

Is there any non downloadable versions out there for the rapidshare mpeg, AMABLACK? Such as in *******/cuckshare/etc..?

lifelong cuck said:
Why would you want them to pull out? Most guys I know love to cuddle up after they shoot their load and watch while I clean my lady out. Often by the time I've sucked her clean he's ready to go again!!! Black men in particular love to watch a white guy suck their hot cum out of a little white slut.

I LOVE how we both think the same way!

Users who are viewing this thread