• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blast my girl for her 21st

Mygirltegs said:
Yes Teagan loves letting me cum in her mouth, she doesn’t stop till she drains my balls into her mouth
My cumslut ***** wife does the same for me whenever I like. I have never cum anywhere except in her mouth, which she dutifully swallows, or in her pussyhole. You’ve gotta fuck her mouth though, and her throat, just like a pussy. Once you’ve done that, you can hold your cock in her throat, and cum directly down her cockfucking throat. No feeling like it…not even cumming in her pussy will equal that feeling. The throat is the tightest pussy you’ll ever fuck and cum into, truly!

Reactions: Mygirltegs
I’d love to tribute her if you’ve got any pics of her in bra and panties or lingerie!

Get her

B29DC608-8B94-4C5E-9F1F-E97548389EED.png

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung and Ladiesfucker
Engagement dress, covered. Next up, wedding dress.

20230727_180752.jpg

Hope you’s enjoy her, she wants to see more videos of you guys cumming for her

Attachments

• IMG_2206.MOV
    4.5 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung and Ladiesfucker
Teagan is waiting for you guys to drain yourself to her, send us a video cumtribute and you’ll get the full video of her sucking my cock till I fill her mouth with a huge load

3F533985-9866-4192-986C-01016173AC45.png 4BD3D744-4116-4C7B-B8C9-3DEFB88E46A2.png

Attachments

• IMG_2147.MOV
    2.8 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung and itsanoone
She’s so eager to get this load I was saving up all week for her

Attachments

• IMG_2211.MOV
    1.1 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung
Ladiesfucker said:
Wow looking delicious recipes to eat fuck and lick hard
She taste delicious aswell

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Went for her again

20230811_180142.jpg

JDThatguy said:
Went for her again

looks like you made a mess on her engagement dress

Hey just saw this whole thread, I can offer daily tributes of high quality stroking to her. Add me on snapchat because it's fully private: queasyasparagus

I’d lov
Mygirltegs said:
Hello guys, sharing my curvy wife to be Teagan, I’ve shared her on her a while ago and she was enjoyed.. we are hoping we can get some more cumtributes for her upcoming birthday next month
We are looking for a regular tributer who can print her out or blast on a 2nd screen

Of course all video cum tributes will be rewarded with more revealing pics and videos of her

17484D86-66F9-4890-AC4B-EDFA76AABB8C.png 8F8D646D-99DC-47C7-AA11-B66F4EA85D6D.png
I’d love to dominate her n seed her face, mouth, pussy n ass w my massive dominant Alpha Cock!

I wanna see some cum on her tongue

45C684B7-ABD7-4466-AB77-2A09CF16C6C2.png

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung and itsanoone
😜

Attachments

• IMG_2147.MOV
    2.8 MB
  • IMG_2211.MOV
    1.1 MB
  • Love