• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blindfolded ******* wives/gfs

• Thread starteragusdomingo
  • Start date

agusdomingo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2021
Does anyone recorded his wife/gf while she was blindfolded and ******* of the camera?
I don't know what kind of material should I use to blindfold my gf...
Wanna share some of your recordings?

97C9B745-A624-40F4-8CD9-B2015C5A5D68.jpeg86D13264-407C-45DC-878E-BDE0CA3D3C0A.jpeg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, slaveofmyown and agusdomingo
Chris prefers to be blindfolded it heightens her orgasm

Reactions: CreamyBill and agusdomingo
Moose said:
Chris prefers to be blindfolded it heightens her orgasm
I have blindfolded my slut before, when I got a strange cock to come fuck her and use her how he wanted. She got off big time. She said it made getting fucked that way so exciting. And even later, out in public, if a guy just spoke to her she said she got wet wondering if it was him that fucked her. She has kept telling me how hot that made her feel and how her pussy gets wet wondering.

• Love
Reactions: Moose, Toslow and insane87
Donerite said:
I have blindfolded my slut before, when I got a strange cock to come fuck her and use her how he wanted. She got off big time. She said it made getting fucked that way so exciting. And even later, out in public, if a guy just spoke to her she said she got wet wondering if it was him that fucked her. She has kept telling me how hot that made her feel and how her pussy gets wet wondering.
That's hot as fuck.. bug fantasy of mine

Been keeping her blindfolded lately

VideoCapture_20240104-141143.jpg
Screenshot_20240103_213905_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_110950_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_110859_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_111243_Photos.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Natamofo, JeffCA, Moose and 4 others
Blind folded and tied up. She's not going anwhere...

InShot_20230706_000152033.jpeg
user314008_4ffa17846057.jpg

• Love
Reactions: QuestForGold, Domfrank, eriknb and 1 other person
agusdomingo said:
Does anyone recorded his wife/gf while she was blindfolded and ******* of the camera?
I don't know what kind of material should I use to blindfold my gf...
Wanna share some of your recordings?
If you buy some good bondage gear (just ties for the bed) it will often come with a blindfold. The type you want will depend on what you want to do. For example if you really want to keep something secret from her then it needs to be a good one so she cant peek. I purchased the gear for my wife and we have had some great sessions, and she still doesnt know what I got up when she was blindfolded ...lol

Screenshot 04-12-2021 12.57.29.png
Screenshot 04-12-2021 13.00.18.png

• Love
Reactions: Feltmeyer
Toslow said:
That's hot as fuck.. bug fantasy of mine
When my slut is blindfolded when she gets fucked, it’s a fuck that keeps on fucking her. And she loves how her pussy stays wet wondering if she is with someone that fucked her and they know but she don’t.

Donerite said:
That is something I may have to try

Users who are viewing this thread