• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blog...

• Thread starterDE_BBC
  • Start date

DE_BBC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I thought the folks here might be interested in my BLOG...it's all about Married White Women who are into having sex with Black Men.

the format is simple: I just ask them a series of questions. Which I think will provide insight into their IR experiences.

Married White Women Who Love BBC

Cheers,will check it out.

DE_BBC,

DE_BBC said:
I thought the folks here might be interested in my BLOG...it's all about Married White Women who are into having sex with Black Men.

I checked out your blog. I like it; it's very cool. It's interesting how many white married women have their own web sites, where they advertise their extramarital adventures cuckolding their husbands — particularly with black men.

I notice you included an interview via your four questions with Jinxypie, who has become well known on this forum. Good work! The others are interesting too.

Keep up your efforts (so to speak)—

Custer

Custer Laststand said:
DE_BBC,

I checked out your blog. I like it; it's very cool. It's interesting how many white married women have their own web sites, where they advertise their extramarital adventures cuckolding their husbands — particularly with black men.

I notice you included an interview via your four questions with Jinxypie, who has become well known on this forum. Good work! The others are interesting too.

Keep up your efforts (so to speak)—

Custer

Thanks...yes, there are hundreds of women/couples with their own sites all about the ladies enjoying sex with black men.

Jinxypie is one of my new favs.
I hope to get an interview with one of the all-time greats Jan B., soon.
It seems to me that the the number of married white women who are into sex with black men is the fastest growing proportion of the lifestyle.
there are new sites popping up everyday.

Well...there's not gong to be a Jan B. interview....she just informed me "she doesn't do blog questions"

Well...FUCK HER.
I sent her a glowing email full of compliments and only asked 4 or 5 interview question...and a chance to promote her site.

There was an element of rudeness in her reply that turned me off.
Too bad..I always enjoyed her site.

DE_BBC,

Your comments:

DE_BBC said:
Well...there's not gong to be a Jan B. interview....she just informed me "she doesn't do blog questions."

caused me, of course, to look at Jan B.'s site. I'd say don't worry about it.

DE_BBC said:
Well...FUCK HER.

My, my.... but, I think that's the idea. It's what her site is all about.

—Custer

Thank you for the link, I'll defintally check it out.

I just love white wives who crave black cocks, so naughty :p

Thx

I think Mrs Jinxypie is everyone's favorite x

Custer Laststand said:
DE_BBC,

Your comments:

caused me, of course, to look at Jan B.'s site. I'd say don't worry about it.

—Custer

LMAO