• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blonde In N.y. For Bbc

• Thread starterlablueeyes0076
  • Start date

lablueeyes0076

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
Hi Everyone,i'm A 29 Yr Old Married Girl from upstate N.Y.,looking For A Well Hung Blackman To Satisfy My Needs.I Had My First Taste Of Bbc About Six Months Ago And Now I Need More.My Hubby Encourages My Cravings So Discretion Isn't A Problem(I'm even thinking of letting him watch).I've Attached A Couple Pics.I'd Love To Hear From Some Well Hung Blackmen From My Area.Tell Me What You Think Of My Pics.....(guys,I would love to see pics of your Big Black Cocks)!Maybe we can meet?

Attachments

• SKIRT.gif
    SKIRT.gif
    173.3 KB · Views: 1,160
  • SKIRT2.gif
    SKIRT2.gif
    162.8 KB · Views: 1,268
  • THONG.gif
    THONG.gif
    149.8 KB · Views: 1,705
where are the pics??????

lablueeyes0076 said:
Hi Everyone,i'm A 29 Yr Old Married Girl,looking For A Well Hung Blackman To Satisfy My Needs.i Had My First Taste Of Bbc About Six Months Ago And Now I Need More.my Hubby Encourages My Cravings So Discretion Isn't A Problem.i've Attached A Couple Pics.i'd Love To Hear From Some Well Hung Blackmen From My Area.tell Me What You Think Of My Pics.....

sweetie all bulls here would love to race in your barn but first where are the pics?????????????

Yeah I'm afraid so.I already have a white hubby.But here is another pick for my big blackmen that are looking at me...any of you from upstate n.y.?

Attachments

• SC.gif
    SC.gif
    155.4 KB · Views: 1,119
Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin real fine girl..... I can hook up with you around Buffalo or Niagara...I don;t mind if your husband wants to watch

you need this dick

lablueeyes0076 said:
Yeah I'm afraid so.I already have a white hubby.But here is another pick for my big blackmen that are looking at me...any of you from upstate n.y.?

well loving your sexy pics out there. wish i was out that way in ny but i'm all the way across the country. i'm sure there are plenty of big black ny dicks for you out there. if you want to chat hit me up here sometime.

Baby you know thats too much pussy and ass for one cock your whole life. Use it to your hearts content. One cock for something like you have is such a waste

Wow

Nice Pic.how Big Is That.it Looks Alot Bigger Than What I'm Used To Getting At Home.here Is Hubby....

Attachments

• lil hubby.gif
    lil hubby.gif
    103.8 KB · Views: 300
Blk Bull In Nyc

HI THERE.VERY LOVELY PICS.U CAN CONTACT ME AT LTUG101@YAHOO.COM.I HOPE TO MEET U MAYBE SOON.HERE'S GETTING AT YOU

Wow Lablueeyes

Just Over 8 1/2 Inches Long And 7 Around Shaft Baby

Clubbing?

Are There Any Well Hung Blackmen In Hear That Go Clubbing In The Albany Area?

hmmm

does people really think these pics are real. I mean yeah maybe if she was butt ugly she may be real but I dunno. Take a pic holing up a paper that says cuckolds.com or something proove it

Users who are viewing this thread