• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blonde Teacher

• Thread starterpantysniffer
  • Start date

pantysniffer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2023
The staff and students are in for a real treat when she shows up wearing that shirt. What would you do with her?

SgeuJS8.jpg

• Love
Reactions: htchtc100, Extendedpleasure, sephoro and 8 others
Enjoy sliding that blue skirt up her thighs to push this in between her silky legs see if I can make that smile grow bigger

image.jpg

Reactions: sephoro and laury
krieig said:
Enjoy sliding that blue skirt up her thighs to push this in between her silky legs see if I can make that smile grow bigger

image.jpg
Mmm he cocked her good!

• Love
Reactions: krieig
pantysniffer said:
The staff and students are in for a real treat when she shows up wearing that shirt. What would you do with her?

SgeuJS8.jpg
Bend her over and lick and suck her sweet asshole!

Reactions: sephoro
pantysniffer said:

SgeuJS8.jpg
I would fuck her and then share her with my friends and colleagues

Reactions: sephoro
A teacher I had in high school always wore mini skirts and would sit on her desk. She cross and uncross her legs while talking to the class. She had no problem getting the guys to sit in the front row! I think by noon, all the guys in school knew what color panties she was wearing.
Without the bra, she would really be treating them to a sight!

Reactions: fredjac
Goodmanj said:
Bend her over and lick and suck her sweet asshole!
That would be a dream come true

krieig said:

image.jpg
I’d love to watch her ride that

pantysniffer said:
I’d love to watch her ride that
Saddle up enjoy the show.

That’s hot! Had a teacher in HS named Mrs. Taylor. Her husband owned a well known construction business in Orange County Ca back in the day. She was known to flirt “hard” with a few jocks including myself after class “helping” jocks that I knew with things that we didn’t understand in math. I was one of the lucky ones to have some serious French kissing sessions once her class room door closed and locked. She taught me how to grab and caress her titties and her nipples to make it feel good for a woman. She would make me cum in my shorts or jeans grinding on me in her teachers chair forward and backwards. I had asked her one time why she wouldn’t just pull down her pants and panties and just fuck me. She told me because she was married and had fun cumming only grinding on my cock through my jeans! Couldn’t argue with that! 😆👍

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, fredjac, sephoro and 2 others
My wife told me about a younger co-worker that came on to her while she was working at school on a warm fall Sunday. She was in the workroom when he came in. They chatted and then he started rubbing her shoulders. She said she should have stopped him then but things got carried away. She had gym shorts and a t-shirt on with no bra because not one ever comes up there on Sunday. He did everything but fuck her before she stopped him. She was 42 at the time and he was 25.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, sephoro, pantysniffer and 1 other person
pantysniffer said:

SgeuJS8.jpg
I think it's time for her to get a 18 year old's dick

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, sephoro and pantysniffer
she is ripe for a good titty fuk

Reactions: sephoro and pantysniffer
where does she teach? high school or elem. school?

I hope she teaches anatomy

lnohhnvm said:
where does she teach? high school or elem. school?
high school

Reactions: lnohhnvm
DaveJ said:
That’s hot! Had a teacher in HS named Mrs. Taylor. Her husband owned a well known construction business in Orange County Ca back in the day. She was known to flirt “hard” with a few jocks including myself after class “helping” jocks that I knew with things that we didn’t understand in math. I was one of the lucky ones to have some serious French kissing sessions once her class room door closed and locked. She taught me how to grab and caress her titties and her nipples to make it feel good for a woman. She would make me cum in my shorts or jeans grinding on me in her teachers chair forward and backwards. I had asked her one time why she wouldn’t just pull down her pants and panties and just fuck me. She told me because she was married and had fun cumming only grinding on my cock through my jeans! Couldn’t argue with that! 😆👍
Fucking hot.

Reactions: DaveJ

Users who are viewing this thread