• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blonde Texas Wife

• Thread starterjahunter
  • Start date
Update?

Has anything happened?

On the site is ok but I find most of my men for myself at the following! YOuth sporting events, dog parks, and the store I hate except for the cock. Walmart! I go there all the time in MIni Skirts and hook up bring them home or have them come over i9n the daytime!

Reactions: Geglu
She's OK but not that greatTexans always think they are bigger, bader, meaner, nastier and more beautiful than the rest of Amercia.Just ask our President.

Has anything happened?

your wife is beautiful! and I think if you were to have her shave her pussy nice and smooth and post the pics of her shaved you would attract more bulls alot of them I have talked to like there white women clean shaven, just a thought.

Lido Theater

Take her to the Lido in Dallas (Or FW?) on a Saturday night and look out. We have been there twice and I had a GREAT TIME both times. They had booths / movie rms and hubby and I went in. Tons of BBC guys were wandering around, once I found the BBC I wanted, I got what I wanted!!!!!!!

Hi

Not into too much cyber but I assure you that I could and will do some justice to that body of hers. I may be older that what you expect but I am real about who I am and my abilities. Distance would not be a problem, especially for somebody like that.

Hope you are real. Sent you a message via your yahoo address.

jahunter said:
Looking for a black stud to fuck my 22 year old wife. We are in Dallas area. Show her your equipment and tell what you would do to her. I want to be present and watch. She needs a big one. Email is workworkwork28@yahoo.com

somebody please fuck that woman! come on guys!

Please fuck her and take pics

Sorry to say this but the pics are mostly taken in 2002, so unless this guy's been back there in a time machine, I''d say he's not real :D

how do u know these are from 2002?

Did she ever get blackened? She sure needs it and we need the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us know

We met up with a guy, had a few drinks and went to our hotel room. However, when Kristy pulled down his pants she was very disappointed. It was the same size or maybe even smaller than mine. She lost interest and gave him a handjob. It was still hot, but we are still looking for a real bull to service her.

I have to say it is sad that your in a place that big and are having the troubles your having. goddamm if your here i would service your wife and she would not be disappointed. your wife is fine and that pussy looks hot, any black stud like me should be able to keep hard in naked presence. makes me think i should be in dallas. well if your ever my way and want to have a good experience let me know.

this isn't for real.

i'm a taker

i'm in the north dallas suburbs. I'd love to take a run of that fine wife of yours

Hi, I'm in San Antonio and would love to see what we can arrange. Love fucking a hot white woman in front of her hubby!

we should chat

jahunter said:
Looking for a black stud to fuck my 22 year old wife. We are in Dallas area. Show her your equipment and tell what you would do to her. I want to be present and watch. She needs a big one. Email is workworkwork28@yahoo.com

Hit me up on yahoo messenger... ray7779311 - we can share pics and see if we can move things along.

Users who are viewing this thread