• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

blonde wife needs servicing in Texas

• Thread starterrare_pleasure1
  • Start date
R

rare_pleasure1

Wife in dire need of servicing. Loves IR movies and is wanting to try out muscular black men on a monthly filmed adventure in home town area. Doesn't want to travel except north Texas and central Texas, Dallas to San Antonio. Black businessmen traveling here a possibility.

Attachments

• dscf0037a.jpg
    dscf0037a.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2,494
  • tv2_1_.jpg
    tv2_1_.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,506
Reactions: Markotony and TexasBlackSnake
in san antonio in Nov

Hi would love to talk about possibilities. Im 8 1/2 in avg girth but I am white. will be there for a time with military. email me at manoffavor3@yahoo.com if interested

HMM

NICE BOD IF U ARE TRUELY READY SEND ME AND EMAIL AT THREEHAND77@YAHOO IM IN DFWT AND COME DOWN TO CENTR TEX OFTEN LET SEE HOW FAR ALONG SHE IS TO GETTING WHAT SHE WANTS

nice back

Hi there,

Nice back, I'd love to know more. I live in the Houston area. You mentioned from San Antonio to Dallas. I'm 10", when very excited like taking long stokes. Looking forward to hearing from you. "talldarktx@sbcglobal.net". I'm also on yahoo messenger "dark_luv1" let's hear from you.

3 hands

I may detour to Houston for that love stick.

Attachments

• tp2.jpg
    tp2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 399
I loving black cocks creaming me!

Was wondering if all was going well Rare. I can help if you like.Email me if you would likemyhelp. We'll double team those black studs..... like the one in DFW......

Love her big bush,like to see a creampie dripping out of it :)

I'm in Dallas on Nov.1

I am looking for a white woman.. who can handle her business in the bedroom. This must be a discrete encounter... I will respect you and I ask the same of you…. I'm 30 …single (but looking).. well - educated... Wall St. professional.. well hung( over 8 inches and thick)… now with that in mind... I reside in the TriState area (NJ), however I travel to several different areas for business regularly.. I'm use to being in charge from my professional life, so transferring those attributes over to the lifestyle is a natural thing.. don't be hesitant..OK.. I enjoy intimate pleasure of course… don't you? By the way..
I have pics for only serious BBC lovers. ..get in touch

MRBlkWallSt

mrblkwallst@yahoo.com

Pleasure...send me a message. Would love to get deep in that. Plano here....holla back!

love to

i love to see your pussy bubbling out with black cum....got any of those by now.....please share..... :idea: ilike to phtogragh you in action

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread