bbciskingdotcom

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2023
bbcisking.com
This BBW Latina MILF slut knows BNWO is the way forward. She can't think about her husband. He's the past.

5 (3).jpg

• Love
Reactions: wannabecuckinva, cuckhub, rwall and 4 others
I agree single white dad want my daughter black owned

• Love
Reactions: 412perv, Jayday, Bnwoslave and 5 others
Whtguy said:
Make it happen. It is her future. Your future is to serve BNWO.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, WhiteDaddy, Whtguy and 1 other person
Chat and pics jay900cbr

Ok I not sure what that is have whatsapp

Whtguy said:
And for you to be a proud grandpa, for their cute mixed black grandchildren.

Reactions: Whtguy
Any body kik jay900cbr single white dad

I absolutely support the bnwo. I have 2 daughters that I'm hoping to find a BBC that will seduce them and show them what their purpose is.

Reactions: 412perv, AltWhite, pvtbmilfbbc and 2 others
Whtguy said:
Same.

For anyone interested in this (wonderful) thread, I thought i might flag this, since so many of the white bois posting here might be interested. we have a new chat room called "Obeah" dedicated to acknowledging and worshipping a Black Man named OBEAH BROWN who regularly uses and humiliates us white bois (of all types) in different chat rooms. HE is incredible. if you might be interested in joining our totally open, free and welcoming chat, just go to the chat, open the Room List on the main menu, and click on "Obeah." you will then need to enter the password, rimmingSIR. you can then come in, look around (i suggest reading some of the chat already there to get an idea of who/what we are. it will also explain the procedures and minimal rules if you would be interested in being a regular. we are brand new, now seven regulars in less than three days ... and all welcome. and you can be totally open in expressing who you are and your wants/wishes/desires. we all understand and probably share many of them. we have cuck bois, sissy bois, fem bois, or just sub bois who accept the superiority of Black Men.

slaveofmyown said:
password incorrect.
i posted that a long time ago, and it referred to an earlier chatroom involving Obeah, not the current one ... i am not involved in the current one, and have no idea what its password is

Reactions: slaveofmyown
slaveofmyown said:
Somebody else told me that if you contact him directly thru the forums on on his profile, he will give out the password on a trial basis to those who show the proper "respect." From my own earlier experience, I can tell you one way he loves whites showing respect is offering him photos of white ... bois or girls ... licking a Black Man's ass. :p

Reactions: slaveofmyown