• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Body Writing

• Thread starterYour wife is MY CUNT
  • Start date
Love the subject, I'llcontribute the pics that I have gathered as soon as possible.

best we got

was a proof pic
would like to do more writing

Attachments

• Proof.jpg
    Proof.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 868
  • DSCF0959.jpg
    DSCF0959.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 756
How about me?

This is fun.....

Attachments

• 21804.jpg
    21804.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 547
  • 21827.jpg
    21827.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 613
  • 21805.jpg
    21805.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 372
right on

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 850
perfect rewards to a white *****''

She is totally addicted to BBC and absolutely loves to have words on her body. She would be completely bored with a vanilla (white) husband - hey, wives need to have fun.

Kissing his slut (your wife)_

It should look like this!

Attachments

• Roman's new slut 073.jpg
    Roman's new slut 073.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 380
  • Roman's slut sucking.jpg
    Roman's slut sucking.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 436
  • Roman's new slut 002.jpg
    Roman's new slut 002.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 321
writing

I forgot this pic

Attachments

• Roman's slut 12-05-09 098.jpg
    Roman's slut 12-05-09 098.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 413
wife writing

To me this is so sexy, as a woman your not doing anything wrong apart from being honest and sexy, love to hear what you really want or just fantasize about,the more you share the hornier u r:lick::whatever:

bbd711 said:
Your wife is MY CUNT said:
A woman who will let a man write nasty and crude things on her body is my kinda slut.

If that's the case you should really like this fake!

She seems most proud of the words on her body, so she has obviously enjoyed getting to that point in the orgy that must obviously take place with that enticing body language.

Only a wimp could say no to sex with her. Her clothes are off, her intention is clear, why are the hard cocks standing back shy in the shadows, instead of showing what they are "offering".

"Hi guys, step up and annoit her with your "saved up blessing" - any hole will do to start".

body writing is very erotic and submissive

I love all these pics of women being written on, have always wanted someone to do that to me, also would love to know where i can buy a t shirt saying black cock lover that i can wear out and about, anyone that can help please do get in touch to sean.harper@tesco.net, many thanks

Sean

Looking for BBC in Hudson Valley NY

Here,s a couple pics of my wife, i took for access to real wife forums

Attachments

• slut-2.JPG
    slut-2.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 211
  • bbc wife.JPG
    bbc wife.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread