• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

body writing

• Thread starterloosemum
  • Start date

loosemum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
we were just wondering if any one here gets turned on like we do with writing nasty comments on slut wives or girl friends sexy bodies , we do (wife and i) and find it very exciting , does any one here have some pics of dirty hot wives with humiliating comments written on them

Attachments

• pump 028.jpg
    pump 028.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 644
Ouch, very sexy, love to see sluts advertise

Loosemum,

loosemum said:
Does any one here have some pics of dirty hot wives with humiliating comments written on them?

No, I'll have to say graffiti on a woman doesn't turn me on.

The idea of a pussypump seems hot, though. How does your wife like it? Does she find it works effectively? If it does actually "inflate" her pussy (by causing increased blood flow to her clitoris and vaginal area, presumably), does that cause her to feel an increased desire to fuck.... somewhat equivalent to a man getting an erection?

Thanks to you and your wife for the interesting photo, and thanks for any info you and/or she might be willing to provide on the effects of her pussypump.

—Custer

pussy pump

hello custer , the pussy pump is used to swell her clit and her inner and outer labia, it gives me pleasure to be able to use and some what de form her body parts , as her cunt swells and puffs up, very sensitve when pumped like that and yes she does enjoy her clit licked when her cunt is pumped up like that with a higher concentration of blood in that area

Thanks, Loosemum, for your comments:

loosemum said:
hello custer, the pussy pump is used to swell her clit and her inner and outer labia, it gives me pleasure to be able to use and somewhat deform her body parts, as her cunt swells and puffs up, [it's] very sensitve when pumped like that. And yes, she does enjoy having her clit licked when her cunt is pumped up due to the higher concentration of blood in that area.

That's very interesting. One doesn't see much on this forum about the use of pussy pumps.

—Custer

I definitely like writing on my sluts, especially when she's come to me because the husband "loves her too much" to degrade her like that. It's like sending a woman home with a pussy full of cum, except it takes days to wear off and it's specific to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the idea of other guys writing humiliating/degrading comments on my wife's ass after fucking her is a huge turn on for me. The attached pic is really her ass but the writing is fake. I just did it to see what it might look like if it ever actually happened.

Attachments

• cum slut.jpg
    cum slut.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 252
I approve in a naughty way of what you are enjoying. Anything that makes a woman enjoy sex more is definitely worth pursuing - otherwise you might as well be "lie on your back and think of England" whilst the guy operates like "wham bang, thankyou maam", then rolls over and goes to sleep after 40 seconds of poking.

fquimby said:
Yes, the idea of other guys writing humiliating/degrading comments on my wife's ass after fucking her is a huge turn on for me. The attached pic is really her ass but the writing is fake. I just did it to see what it might look like if it ever actually happened.

Nice sexy photo, I am pleased you posted her, and words are so NAUGHTY.

body writing humiliation is one of my very favorites, glad to see others enjoying it too.

Users who are viewing this thread