• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bored GF getting corrupted by BFF

• Thread starterBrokenWimp
  • Start date

BrokenWimp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2020
I work abroad a lot with work. Couple of months at a time. My GF of five years has a very high sex drive but has been faithful... so far. Her BFF doesn't like me very much as I kinda took her away from partying, drinking and men when we started dating. Recently though, her BFF has been using my absence as an excuse to try and seduce my GF back to her old ways. Already some things have crept into our conversations: "What do you think of BDSM", "do you think you could choke me and sit on my face?", "I'm going to buy this dildo...". It's slowly getting more intense and I'm vaguely vanilla and unsure what to do. I'm really not dominant at all, I'm a skinny white guy.

Reactions: shrimpdikjim and Custer Laststand
Is that your GF in your media? Looks like you’ve shared her before if so. Share her, get other guys to dominate her knowing that she is actually yours. That get to okay with your toy.

Reactions: gent4fun7744
BrokenWimp said:
I work abroad a lot, a couple of months at a time.

Sounds like trouble.

BrokenWimp said:
My GF of five years....

If she's been your GF for five years, congratulations.

BrokenWimp said:
.... has a very high sex drive, but has been faithful so far.

You think. If so, it sounds like she's also very patient.

BrokenWimp said:
Her BFF doesn't like me very much, as I kinda took her away from partying, drinking and men when we started dating. Recently, though, her BFF has been using my absence as an excuse to try and seduce my GF back to her old ways.

If your woman's best friend forever (BFF) is a man, as I gather he is, then yes.... I would think so.

BrokenWimp said:
Already some things have crept into our conversations: "What do you think of BDSM?", "do you think you could choke me and sit on my face?", "I'm going to buy this dildo...". It's slowly getting more intense.

These all sound like things you should respond to in positive ways. Tell her that BDSM sounds interesting. If you don't want to choke her and sit on her face, suggest she sit on your face and ride you to orgasm. For illustrations of how to do that, google "thumbzilla: woman riding man's face videos" (without the quotes).

BrokenWimp said:
It's slowly getting more intense. I'm vaguely vanilla and unsure what to do.

What you want to do is, give your woman sexual pleasure in whatever wayrs she wants. If she wants BDSM, give her BDSM. Otherwise, there.'s a good chance she will return permanently to her best friend forever (BFF, as you call him).

BrokenWimp said:
I'm really not dominant at all,.

That's OK. Lots of people aren't dominant. According to a survey (published elsewhere on a site that no longer exists, unfortunately), about 15 percent of men have dominant personalities. About 14 percent of women also have dominant personalities (statistically the same). Maybe you should suggest to your woman tthat the two of you move toward a female-dominant (Femdom) or female-led relationship where she is the dominant partner. Lots of men — probably lots more than you think — want, many of them secretly, to be in a relationship where the woman is the dominant partner and the man (you, in this case) is submissive. For a way to move toward a relationship of this nature, you might introduce your woman to the site:

Real Women Don't Do Housework, here:
Real Women Don't Do Housework

BrokenWimp said:
I'm a skinny white guy.

Don't worry about it. That's definitely a lot better than being a heavily-overweight white guy.

Last edited:
Hi Custer,

You are almost correct but her BFF is actually a girl - they used to go to clubs, flirt together, get drinks, competition to see how many guys they could kiss, etc...

She really doesn't like how vanilla I seem to have made my GF.

People change over a 5 yr period and when you add that you are away for a month or more at a time you must accept that your relationship will evolve. If you don't accept that evolution you may be causing the relationship to end.

BrokenWimp said:
Hi Custer,

You are almost correct but her BFF is actually a girl - they used to go to clubs, flirt together, get drinks, competition to see how many guys they could kiss, etc...

She really doesn't like how vanilla I seem to have made my GF.

HI BrokenWimp,

OK — it would have been helpful if you had clarified that.

Anyway.... my comments above remain the same, with that difference. You should think of your primary task in your relationship as providing your woman with sexual pleasure in whatever ways she wants. If that requires some evolution on your part, then evolve.

Users who are viewing this thread