• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Boyfriend moves in, Cuck moves to spare room.

• Thread starterwingman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cuckold

wingman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2014
I've read several stories along these lines on other sites. However, I haven't come across these themes in the forums or stories on this site.

Has anyone on here read stories about the situation where the boyfriend moves in to the cucks home, and the cuck moves into the guest room?

Would also be interested in any stories/experiences where the cuck couple hides that they are a couple and the wife/GF begins a relationship with the boyfriend that others think is the primary relationship. The cuck hubby is introduced as a friend, or brother of the wife.

Any pointers (or fresh stories to tell) would be appreciated.

Wingman

"Literotica free stories" by Google Search has hundreds of stories in it's Hot wife section. If you write a sexy story, yourself, then post it on Fetlife Stories Section, so we can all read what happens in your mind when your imagination jumps into gear.

I like reading about cuckolds and boyfriends being in charge of a marriage, because the stories get very juicy.

Users who are viewing this thread