• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Brazilian MWC

• Thread startercorno_manso_no_rs
  • Start date

corno_manso_no_rs

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2005
Are you travelling to Brazil? We live in Porto Alegre (South Brazil), and love tall, muscular, dark-skinned black men... Contact us!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,315
Reactions: HugoBrasil
hopeugetsome

Hi very lucious body....would love to see and know that a black man is pleasing that girl. I'm a mwm, nothing is more erotic than a white girl and her black loverman.

Thank you, bb94up.

Yes, we have a regular black partner. But he is living in another city now - we're looking for new partners. Americans tourists also!

Reactions: HugoBrasil
I am interested as I am a tourist and have a Cuckold Group .We have access to a Travel Agency.I want to get something going in brasil Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro

One more pic

One more pic for you, cuckold fellas...

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 853
what dose she look like full of bbc?

Claro! Sou meio receoso em postar aqui, mas posso enviar para o e-mail de vocês. Sei que são discretos e não vão divulgar indiscriminadamente. Qual o mail?

Wow corno, what a stunning wife you have. Would love to see her with a BBC pics if you have any.

Thanks! And yes, i have some "action pics"... I am a bit scared to post them here. Could I send to you by e-mail? What's your adress, Jafwo?

Just "solo" for now

No, friends - just "solo" pics, ok?
More two for you.

Attachments

• 3eba.jpg
    3eba.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 71c4.jpg
    71c4.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 219
Reactions: HugoBrasil and Goochy

Users who are viewing this thread