• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Break Up

• Thread starterHairybear52
  • Start date

Hairybear52

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2017
Has anyone involved in a cuckold relationship found their wife has left them for their lover?

Hairybear52 said:
Has anyone involved in a cuckold relationship found their wife has left them for their lover?
Hopefully not.

Has this happened to you,or are you just curious?

I spose it has happened but I think its pretty rare. Having a cuckold husband allows a hot wife much more freedom than a "normal" wife would get. Especially in the sex side. Think about it. You have a husband who alllows you see other men, date them, fuck them. Allows you to lead a far more exciting life than a "normal" wife. Why give that up for someone who most likely will take that freedom from you.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, zippless and Sandy Row
redback said:
I spose it has happened but I think its pretty rare. Having a cuckold husband allows a hot wife much more freedom than a "normal" wife would get. Especially in the sex side. Think about it. You have a husband who alllows you see other men, date them, fuck them. Allows you to lead a far more exciting life than a "normal" wife. Why give that up for someone who most likely will take that freedom from you.
I totally agree. But deep emotions can develop between two people having sex. That is why we seek out strangers and it's never a regular thing. The journey is about us and the bull becomes an object of her pleasure. Much like a vibrator only a live cock that cums and she likes to feel them cum in her pussy. Makes her feel wanted and desired.

Reactions: raksdeer and Nazareth
If a couple does not have a solid foundation for the relationship/marriage to begin with there is always the risk that one of you could find the other walking out the door for another person which bring you more enjoyment, more happiness. Yes emotions can be developed, a connection can be created within any external relationship that is platonic or sexual. Open Honest Communication and a strong marriage is indeed required for a overall healthy marriage (traditional or lifestyle) and if a couple is going the lifestyle path they should be on the same page.

As @redback said "Having a cuckold husband allows a hot wife much more freedom than a "normal" wife would get. Especially in the sex side. Think about it. You have a husband who allows you see other men, date them, fuck them. Allows you to lead a far more exciting life than a "normal" wife. Why give that up for someone who most likely will take that freedom from you."

I have been within the lifestyle for about 25 years and yes I have been through divorce in years past although I can tell you from 100% certainty that my divorce was NOT lifestyle related, it from something that you find in a traditional marriage. Might have been more interesting if the divorce was associated with the lifestyle.

I am not yet a cuckold but my wife and I have discussed it and we seem to be heading that way. I feel we have a strong marriage but if I am honest I guess that would be at the back of my mind.I guess it is just another part of "tough love" that a cuckold should expect. Perhaps it is a bit of nerves but I am struggling to grasp how a women can not become emotionally attached to a man who is making her cum all day long and then seemingly transfer her affections back to her husband when her Bull has gone

Hairybear52 said:
I am not yet a cuckold but my wife and I have discussed it and we seem to be heading that way. I feel we have a strong marriage but if I am honest I guess that would be at the back of my mind.I guess it is just another part of "tough love" that a cuckold should expect. Perhaps it is a bit of nerves but I am struggling to grasp how a women can not become emotionally attached to a man who is making her cum all day long and then seemingly transfer her affections back to her husband when her Bull has gone

@Hairybear52 there are some woman that can enjoy pure sex without ever becoming emotionally connected with another guy. On the flip side of that, there are many women that need to have that emotional connection to truly enjoy sex with another guy. They key is having a very strong judgment free non-jealous marriage with open honest communication before taking the leap into the lifestyle. Through my years of being in the lifestyle I can tell you that it is the easiest when you and your wife are on the same page with everything. I know in my case, we have a great relationship in/out of the bedroom, intimacy on many levels, very affectionate to each other even though she share herself with a boyfriend/lover.

It is good to discuss all the what ifs before you both take that final leap.

Y
2wheel said:
Yes but I'm wondering if the slut would have left him for the photographer anyway even if she wasn't given free reign to fuck whomever she wanted. Because it still happens whether the husband is cuckold or not.
I think we automatically assume because we enter the lifestyle anyone can steal her away. This is stereotypical like all cucks have 2 inch dick or all blacks are well endowed. Its simply not true. It has been my observation that more cuckold couples stay together than non cuckold couples. About 40 to 50 percent of marriages end in divorce. I don't think its because their husbands let their wives fuck around on them.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
@zippless I indeed agree with you on your remark, cuckold couples which have a strong relationship/marriage do seem to have a lower divorce rate than traditional couples. Most marriages end for the same common issues which are typically not lifestyle related. None of my prior relationship transitions were lifestyle related, all were for vanilla issues.

Reactions: zippless

Users who are viewing this thread