• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding with Bull

• Thread startercuckoldprincess
  • Start date

cuckoldprincess

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2011
I have a bull that wants to pump lot's of sperm in me, but he is afraid that he will have to pay child support and he does not want that responsibly.

What should I do? I want a mixed baby with a HWC Hung White Cock.

Reactions: AstaSilva, VeteranBull, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
if he breeds with you and you have a boy. At least you'll know that that boy boy will grow into a real man!

But check out the legalities first!

i have prommised my gf that i will stand as the father on the papper

Why shouldn't he support the kid? And if it's a beautiful carmel girl, what will you do? Throw her into an adoption pool and try again? Sounds like neither of you are ready to be parents. But you wouldn't be the first. More than a lawyer you need a counsellor.

there are other bulls. and thats the game for many. just the fun but not the responsibility. find a bull that fits and who would want that.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Mixed-race relationships are making us taller, smarter - https://guardian.ng/features/mixed-race-relationships-are-making-us-taller-smarter/
The Biracial Advantage
People of mixed race occupy a unique position in the U.S. Their experiences of both advantage and challenge may reshape how all Americans perceive race. -https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/articles/201905/the-biracial-advantage

eww1.png

It took years to persuade my wife that she should be black bred and when Karen finally agreed there was no question about my not being registered as the father or the baby being ours if Dr Obi was successful. I can't see any reasonable argument that could be made for a black bull, who was recruited to mate with a white wife, to accept the responsibility for successfully completing the task that he was brought in to do.

It was not as if we did not know what was likely to happen if we let him fuck Karen bare and unprotected and the whole purpose of his doing it was because I wanted my wife black bred. During her pregnancy both Karen and I had some thoughts about being the parents of a black fathered baby and we tried to imagine how our friends were going to react and how we would feel.

As it turned out no one was surprised that our new baby was back fathered and we both felt special because we had been given that opportunity to be parents again. Of course there were some people who thought that Karen having Kwesi was a mistake and that we'd not planned for her to be black bred and this just made Karen even more determined to carry on being black bred. So we now have three wonderful black bred boys and at the beginning of July we had the wonderful news that Karen was pregnant again.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Maxio
Re.:
Maxio said:
Mixed-race relationships are making us taller, smarter -
and:
Maxio said:
The Biracial Advantage
Maxio said:
People of mixed race occupy a unique position in the U.S. Their experiences of both advantage and challenge may reshape how all Americans perceive race. -
Those are interesting articles. Thanks for posting those links, Maxio.

Reactions: Maxio
IF you are married, and IF your husband has acknowledged and/or consented that you are having sex with another man, he has to bear the responsibility, along with you, of providing for any child born of the "illicit/immoral mating". On the other hand, if your husband has no knowledge that you have made a cuckold of him, he can question the paternity. If the DNA testing reveals that he is not the father; your adultery would be legally established. Your husband could sue for divorce; how the court determines how much child support is to be provided by each of you will be decided by the judge. Under either situation, your bull is off the hook. Unless, the bull demands his parental rights be recognized. If that situation arises, all bets are off. This is all summed up by the following adage: "A true alpha-male will fuck/breed any married woman; provided she is married to someone else".

You should discuss your bull's request to fill your fertile womb with his potent baby-makers with your "legal" spouse. If the spouse agrees, all three of you should have a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread