• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding

• Thread starterJohnny3344
  • Start date

Johnny3344

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2011
My wife has told me her bull has been doing her all the time she's been with me,I hope she never bred with him.
Never gave it a thought before but I only produce a very little and it just dribbles out and I remember her telling me he was a heavy commer.
What do you think.

You might be right.
she and her bull have told me I am not to go near her,I am only allowed cleaning duties,her Bull is very wide and for ten mins after he leaves her hole is really huge but then seems to go back.
I do wonder if they are trying for a youngster as before he use to cum overhear pussy but for the last two months it's taking ages for it to appear.
She squats over me but I think the damage is done by then.

Wow I'm sure she would like that.They are going away for the weekend soon,so my cleaning duties will be over.
Her Bull has really took over,more than I ever thought.my fault really as I beg her to play more with her Bull.
It's past the point of return and I have just had to put up with it.
She told me the other day that we are not allowed to go on holiday together this year and they might be going together and they expect me to drive them to the airport and pick them up after.
Never ever thought it would go this far.

It doesn't bother me,I have accepted that he has a huge cock and was grooming her for years and he has been fucking her longer than I have and much more than I have.
He won't let me watch which I would like too.
We were at a charity event once and I saw her rub his cock and it looked huge,when I arrived back at the bar he just smirked and said he couldn't move yet and it was like a huge poker in his trousers.
That made nearly cum.
That was the closes I have come to seeing his cock.
I like the fact that she can't seem to go without it.
I am going to ask her if I can take a photo to put it up on here

I have post on the forum help a question on how to upload photos taken on my IPad and sent from my IPad.over the next two weeks if I learn how to upload I will share with you my hot slutty wife

Hi Johnny3344, have you learned how to upload pics of your hot slutty wife yet? Could you share them with us here...:p

Users who are viewing this thread