• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Briefly Cuckolded Asian Husband

• Thread startermirkhanus
  • Start date
black_bull said:
I think it's fairly obvious that you wife is simply trying not to hurt your feelings. The fact that she's taken a bull in the past who by your own account did a much better job of fucking her, should be enough to tell you that you're somewhat lacking where it counts. That's not too surprising when you consider the fact that Asian men, especially Malay men, are known for having very small cocks. I've heard this from buddies who've worked in places like Malaysia and Singapore and had a great time fucking married Malay wives. Was your wife's former bull non-Asian? Also would it be possible for you to post some other pics of your wife? Thanks.

Surprisingly, her lover is a pure Indonesian chap. I guess he's one of the anomalies within the region. But I've reassured my wife that I will not hold it against her and by disclosing the fact that she has had a bigger cock, it'll spur me to try harder and longer. She also knows that these stories (especially of her exploits with her ex-boyfriends from when she was single, all of whom happen to be Chinese), turn me on immensely. Anyone has any suggestions on how I can get my wife to open up on her ex-lover?

Try being honest and tell her that yout get turned on by the details of her tryst with her lover.

I apologize to those who enjoyed my story for my absence. During this period, sex with my wife has been enjoyable albeit monotonous without any stories from her past until recently.

After one of our recent lovemaking sessions, we had a chat over her preferences and she disclosed new details to me. When asked about what type of cock she likes, she told me that she loves thick cocks. She said that even though I was thick enough for her, she has experienced thicker cocks before she met me. When pressed for further details, she said that her 3rd steady boyfriend had an extremely thick girth. He was of average length but she could hardly wrap her hands around his cock. She also disclosed that since she was extremely turned on by his thickness, she gave him the first blowjob of her life. She said that she could hardly fit his cock into her mouth and when he penetrated her, she felt her pussy stretched hard. Being petite, she said that it was painful for her at first but eventually after a few poundings, she enjoyed it immensely. She stayed over for two nights at his place and she claims that it was intense. Her boyfriend was sharing a room with his younger brother and the latter slept on the floor while he fucked her on the bed. My wife said that she had problems keeping her voice down due to the intense fucking and her boyfriend had to shush her several times. She did notice that during one of the fucking, her boyfriend's brother, who was in his early teens, was awake and watching them. But she didn't bother to alert her boyfriend to stop or cover herself as she was too horny then and it was kinda dark. Over the two nights that she stayed over, she said that they averaged 3 fucks a night. She also said by the second night, her pussy was sore. However, my wife mentioned that there was another who bested him.

My wife said that had a one-night stand with a guy between her 2nd and 3rd steady boyfriends. He bought her flowers when he first saw her working part-time in the cosmetics department and she went home with him. She said that she was horny at that time as it had been a few weeks since she had sex after breaking up with her 2nd boyfriend. Whilst petting inside his room, she discovered that he had a huge cock when she groped his crotch. Suffice to say, she succumbed to his charms (or cock) and quickly pulled down his pants. She said that this guy was huge! Not only did he have the length, but he had the girth also. She estimated that he was 8 or 9 inches in length and she had to use both her dainty hands to wrap it around his cock. She was practically screaming her lungs out when he pounded her and luckily, no one else was home. She said that even though the sex was awesome, she regretted it as her pussy was too sore and had trouble peeing when she arrived home. Also, she didn't really like the guy (except his cock) and ignored his subsequent calls to her home.

When I asked for a comparison of sizes (or preference) of all the cocks that she's had in descending order, here was her reply:
1) One night stand;
2) DJ Lover (See main story);
3) 3rd Boyfriend;
4) Me;
5) 1st Boyfriend; and
6) 2nd Boyfriend.

Briefly explain the various managerial functions. What is the basis for saying that planning is the most crucial
management function? Discuss.

wow, what a story, sounds like you went through an incredible journey. What is the status now?

Unfortunately, wifey is no longer interested in her lover for two reasons. Time has not been kind to her lover and he is no longer as "cute" as when she first hooked up with him. He is gaining weight and balding prematurely.

The other reason is wifey wants to remain faithful to me and avoid any unnecessary complications. Our kids are growing up and are aware of our movements.

However, that does not mean that wifey does not reminisce about her past, albeit reluctantly at times. This usually happens after one of our marathon sessions where in between fucks, she will talk about her preferences among her lovers just to get me hard fast. I usually try to extract graphic details of her exploits rather than just a brief rundown.

I have on occasions tempted her in a playful manner, asking her if she wanted another lover with a bigger cock however she is reluctant. Sadly, this is the best I can get out of her nowadays and I resign myself to just visualizing about her past.

98% of most asian men have small wangs :D
thats why all these beautiful asians are fucking and sucking white dudes and black dudes. hungry for the big wangs!

Great story. I had a similar experience with my wife. We had recently went on vacation and got her to tell me the details about her encounter. It got her really horny to the point she wanted a big cock in her pussy and in her mouth all the time.

slutswantbigwangs said:
98% of most asian men have small wangs :D
thats why all these beautiful asians are fucking and sucking white dudes and black dudes. hungry for the big wangs!
Wonder where you got the empirical 98% from. Surprisingly though, her lovers were all Asian men and most were bigger and/or thicker than my 6". Anomalies, perhaps?

pokey said:
Great story. I had a similar experience with my wife. We had recently went on vacation and got her to tell me the details about her encounter. It got her really horny to the point she wanted a big cock in her pussy and in her mouth all the time.
It's the opposite for me. Wifey is reluctant to recollect her past exploits. However, during our marathon fuck sessions, I subtly pry it from her and she'll oblige to a certain degree, knowing that it'll make me very horny and bang her a few more rounds. But deep inside, I know that my wife is dying to have another bigger, thicker cock inside her again. I can somewhat read her expression and subtle signals she sends out. Unfortunately, she is not keen on taking on another lover or engaging in hotwifing. Sigh!

interesting story.

This chap types excellent english so I think his education background is top-notch! :)

What is so intriguing what you write here is I had a chinese gf who lived in the uk and then moved back to hk and then lived in sg. I often wondered when she lived in sg she seem to have changed, I always thought she was seeing another guy but she never admitted it to me, the different hair style, clothes and the way she used to chat with me. And on top of this many of her friends had additional lovers, one friend was married a cn guy but she didnt love him but was seeing another cn guy whom she wanted to be with and always had sex with and he gave her 10000rmb\monthly inside of her boc account. While the other cn guy was married had children and etc, yet she always used to say "western people always cheat" I find it funny that I see many asian people are cheating like crazy and sha**ing each other like rabbits. She was quite bias, but she didnt really like the idea of cuckolding, she didnt like asian men because they were small and laughed at them, but didnt like black either. She liked white or Italian men would be her #1 choice.
I still do think about cuckolding, but I do not think I will want to go through it and I feel it will distract me from my studies and I do not want to fail or something because my mind was "else where" or thinking about being "cucked" or the idea of it.

All in all thanks for this story it was great read! :)

why is it so Europeans never refer to their continent
of origin but always the country ....but Asians almost
always do? y???

Probably for the benefit of the white folk who wouldn't know one asian country from another. Here in the United States of America we call ourselves "American" because we like to think we are the only important people on the continent! Okay, Okay, my comment was as stupid as Duke's, I admit it!

Susan/Duke - Good question. Probably because heredity or social boundaries have a part to play with it?

Anyway, I had a Yahoo! Messenger chat with her Indonesian lover a while ago. I asked him if he missed making love to my wife and he sheepishly admitted to it... He mentioned that his wife is more conservative while my wife is more "expert" and willing... As proud as I may be, I figured that my wife must have satisfied him so well that he still longs for her after more than 10 years since their last sex.

It's been a few years since my wife's encounter, but the details are still fresh. She still wants a big cock from time to time. When I mean big, it's thick and about 11 inches. It blew me away when she told me the size. I use to tell her I'd like her to have a big cock inside of her, but she never liked the ideal. She never though she would like it so much!

It opened many doors for us after her encounter. Sex is better than before. She talk dirty about having a big cock inside when we fuck. From time to time when I use a dildo in her pussy she'd suck on my cock. She even once glided my cock inside of her pussy when I had a dildo inside of her. It gave her the pleasure of two cocks inside of her pussy. She screamed when both the dildo and I where inside of her pussy. She even lets me cum all over her body now.

nice story.

would like to chat on ym woth u

Users who are viewing this thread