• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bring on some BBC!

• Thread starterfun_slut
  • Start date
Fun slut, please wear a ring on your finger in the photos. your b/f can buy u one for your BBC adventures to show he approves of your cucky behaviour.

And yes, definitely get your b/f to write names on your bum for us all to c.

And if your b/f wants to get married, take a black bull on your honeymoon, so that cucky "knows his place" from day one. Imagine your husband's face when he watches your bull exercises "first night rights" over him.

That would be so neat.

radiation said:
Stolen pictures from another website. Shame on you!
This couple is from Canada!

That's funny. Trust me, we are the real couple and we'll prove it if we need to. Obviously the couple from canada is the one who stole them from us. We have that happen quite frequently. Do you have a link to this site u can send me so we can have them stop?

And if your b/f wants to get married, take a black bull on your honeymoon, so that cucky "knows his place" from day one. Imagine your husband's face when he watches your bull exercises "first night rights" over him.

That's ridiculous. No wonder so many people get tired of this kind of nonsense here and leave the site.

Josetta said:
Fun slut, please wear a ring on your finger in the photos. your b/f can buy u one for your BBC adventures to show he approves of your cucky behaviour.

And yes, definitely get your b/f to write names on your bum for us all to c.

That would be so neat.

Yeah, that actually does sound hot.....

she did wear a ring on one of the nites we met this guy. She was actually pretending to be married to me...it was big joke the whole nite. Here is a pic

Yo, post the rest of those hot pics, they're some of the best posted and your lady is very sexy!

GBGB said:
Yo, post the rest of those hot pics, they're some of the best posted and your lady is very sexy!

Look at Fun_Slut go!

He could not WAIT to tap that sweet, white pussy of hers!

Time to drive that big black cock home...I think she came almost immediately!

Nice

Great pics of the slut. Please show more

Love white girls that take inititative to make their hubbies dreams come true... best of both worlds, cause you seem to love the attention of black males... In other words, that's the spirit & we love!!! ^)_(^

Show us more!

dirtywhiteboy said:
That's funny. Trust me, we are the real couple and we'll prove it if we need to. Obviously the couple from canada is the one who stole them from us. We have that happen quite frequently. Do you have a link to this site u can send me so we can have them stop?

These pics were posted by them like last year!!
So somebody stole pictures from you folks before you shot them. Smart! eh:)

another pic

Here is another pic of your wife...that I shot..hehehe!!
Are you posting on some other website?

Attachments

• Copy of 100_7874.jpg
    Copy of 100_7874.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,220
shes hot love the pic of her lickin black ass!

radiation said:
These pics were posted by them like last year!!
So somebody stole pictures from you folks before you shot them. Smart! eh:)

Well we took the pictures last year....in July as a matter of fact.

radiation said:
Are you posting on some other website?

Yes we have, is that against the rules?......lol

How about more pics?

oh y, she is so hot, I've cum 3 times already

oh my, she is so hot, I've cum 3 times already

Users who are viewing this thread