• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Brunettes I'd like to see get blk

• Thread starterwatchedwifewithblack
  • Start date

watchedwifewithblack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2004
Enough about blondes ... how about some brunettes? Jennifer Love Hewitt, Brooke Burke, Jennifer Garner, Salma Hayek

Ok Watchedwife.... I guess its just that blondes look so much opposite than black men. But brunettes are just as lovely and I have beat off many times fastasizing of lots of them getting balled by a black bull.

Attachments

• 039_42201.jpg
    039_42201.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4,938
Here's Salma

Salma would look so hot with a big blk one between her lips

Attachments

• salmanew14.jpg
    salmanew14.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4,813
Oh yeah watched...Salma s a hottie. I like your taste in fine white pussy for black men. Brook burke whould look so hot with a dark african man between her legs

Attachments

• brook_burke.jpg
    brook_burke.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4,854
She would so good with a black bull

Attachments

• jennifer_20garner.jpg
    jennifer_20garner.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4,771
mmm. they all look so delicious. any nigger would love to be fucking any one of them.

Very nice pics. How about Amanda Bynes. I like to see her under a black bull too. I wish I could show a pic of her but don't know how to do it here.

She would look great under a black stud

Attachments

• amanda_bynes_slit_skirt.jpg
    amanda_bynes_slit_skirt.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4,967
I like that pic Whit_r5468. You're right, Amanda would look great under a black stud or maybe 2 studs.

Thanks for the pic watchedwifewithblack. I just love those legs. I like to see those legs around a black bull.

mmm yes.racer, Iagree . Amanda Bynes is sweet. My little dick gets stiff just thinking about those lovely legs locked around the thighs of a tar black bull with his huge black cock buried in her pussy to his balls.

shes so hot...even to girls..!

god that amanda bynes is cute...i actually think i would have sex with her and black men at the same time...she needs it soo bad...and where do i get clothes like her? if you ever can...listen to her talk...and imagine her screaming while black men are fucking her!!! id love to see that...

dark haired women

I had actually listed Lisa Robertson with the blondes but I think she fits in better in this group. She works for QVC and was a former Miss Tennessee.

I would also like to see Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond) taken by a group of black bulls.

Love to watch Sharon Stone fucking someone. Black or white...I don't care! I would just love to watch her being a slut!

Love to see her faked, bettet yet, for real.

Attachments

• tnPatricia_Heaton_ELR_07[1].jpg
    tnPatricia_Heaton_ELR_07[1].jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 309
  • 0018444649[1].jpg
    0018444649[1].jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 304
I agree would love to see Patricia Heaton with a BBC would lov eot see her naked even.

~Bump~ Somebody please fake her. She's perfect for BBC! with a wimp hubby on the show too.

Users who are viewing this thread