• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Buffalo NY Slutwife

• Thread starterfuncouple4ebony
  • Start date

funcouple4ebony

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2005
Married white couple seeks black well dressed professional type male for discreet hotel fun. She's busty and loves to please.

Send pics to funcouple4ebony@hotmail.com

Attachments

• busty.jpg
    busty.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,003
  • rear_view_179.jpg
    rear_view_179.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,717
hey there!

check your PM

-andrew

Hello,

Really liked your photos! I am a mature, professional black man living in Amherst, NY and would be interested in meeting to determine if there is a mutual sexual interest. I have photos to share if interested and can be reached on yahoo as c9948. Take care and hope to hear from you...soon

Hi

Thanks for writing. If you are still interested, contact us directly at funcouple4ebony@hotmail.com

Please send pics too!

c9948 said:
Hello,

Really liked your photos! I am a mature, professional black man living in Amherst, NY and would be interested in meeting to determine if there is a mutual sexual interest. I have photos to share if interested and can be reached on yahoo as c9948. Take care and hope to hear from you...soon

greetings buff lo

this is onyx mega in toronto how r u all doing

6'4/245/ black bull and head of the toronto mandingo group

9.5" thick and cut

a gentleman dom and very real about like minds

Not too far

I saw your request to meet someone to meet up with you. i am a Dom blk male 5 10 cool chocolate complexion,Thick 9 inch. I live in hamilton 45 min from Buffalo. Drop me a line and lets discuss it

I'm ready

Hey you guys! I'm in Cleveland! I like her pics would love to have her! What are the best days foryou?

would love to have some great fun wiht your wife here in new york willing to travel to buffalo and have some great fun sweetie parot24@yahoo.com

Want's to party in Buffalo

As you can see in her pics, she's ready to party.
Buffalo black males and couples send info to funcouple4ebony@hotmail.com

Wants to party in Buffalo

As you can see in her pics, she's ready to party.
Buffalo black males and couples send info to funcouple4ebony@hotmail.com

sounds great if you guys ever in new oykr city please feel
free to contact me parot24@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread