• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull 4 her pleasure visting Atlanta in November

• Thread startertical27
  • Start date

tical27

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut.
Bull 4 her pleasure.

Experienced Black Bull looking to have fun with your hot wife gf. While visting Atlanta in the Cobb County area for a week in November.

I am discreet fun clean ddf age 35 with a 6"5 tall 220 lbs athletic body. Saved head light skinned black male.

Confident charming personality educated cultured.

Able to repeat for all night fun. Endowed With a thick mushroom head, but no monster.

Can be assertive and dominant or give her the full romantic sensual girlfriend experience. Last I love eating ....And kinky women open and willing to explore in the bedroom. Please no prudes! And no women that like sleeping around. Last I aim to please. charrell507@gmail.com

This is the same guy who posts nearly identical ads on wifelovers.com in almost every city. Look for yourself. It won't take long to find his ads.

Users who are viewing this thread