• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull bareback cuck with condom or vasectomy

• Thread startercuckyoung11
  • Start date
justinrutt said:
What would be the difference if you raised the child your wife's bull fathered or you met her after she already had his child? At least you'd be there for the pregnancy, birth and you'd bond with the child too.

:love::love::yumyum: A significant and very important point of view. An instant family for you. Life is about looking forward to the future.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
Every human is born a fully-motivated champion with a gold medal around your neck, because you won the swimming race up the fallopian tube to the egg.

Spare a thought towards the millions of tadpoles who couldn't keep up with your gold medal swimming performance.

Now take that success into every part of your life - and grab what you want - it's all there for you to take.

:yumyum::love::feedback:

• Love
I know this is an old post, but I just stumbed across it in my research. My wife's bf never wears a condom with her. We have all mutually decided that I will forever have to wear condoms for intercourse with my wife. My wife and I are both fixed, so this is just fantasy for us. She does come home to me and I get to lick his seed out of her.

• Love
This is the way a good cuck should be

Yes it's an old post but on target. My wife only dose bareback. She is not on any birth control. She loves the feeling of a man shooting his load deep inside her. I enjoy liking the sperm out o her. We hope she gets pregnant. She only does white though she has her eyes set on an East-Indian neighbor. He is really handsome and is such a gentleman. They flirt outrageously. She says she would love to have a brown baby. I would love it too.
I fuck her afterword so there is a chance the baby could be mine but my sperm count is low. She has gotten pregnant and it was so hot. I was hard for a solid month. we fucked like bunnies. Unfortunately we lost the baby.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman and engene
zippless said:
Yes it's an old post but on target. My wife only dose bareback. She is not on any birth control. She loves the feeling of a man shooting his load deep inside her. I enjoy liking the sperm out o her. We hope she gets pregnant. She only does white though she has her eyes set on an East-Indian neighbor. He is really handsome and is such a gentleman. They flirt outrageously. She says she would love to have a brown baby. I would love it too.
I fuck her afterword so there is a chance the baby could be mine but my sperm count is low. She has gotten pregnant and it was so hot. I was hard for a solid month. we fucked like bunnies. Unfortunately we lost the baby.
So sorry you lost the baby. My wife's boyfriend is a coworker, who is biracial. He has beautiful children with his wife, so we have dreamed about my wife being able to get pregnant. Unfortunately, she has her tubes tied, and had an ablasion.

• Love
Vas safe Bull Saskatoon.

Reactions: Focker
Smchatt said:
So sorry you lost the baby. My wife's boyfriend is a coworker, who is biracial. He has beautiful children with his wife, so we have dreamed about my wife being able to get pregnant. Unfortunately, she has her tubes tied, and had an ablasion.
Thanks. We were devastated. It was a yoyo ride. Went from elation to devastation. It was so hot knowing another mans baby was growing inside her.
I hope I run into the East Indian guy soon. I'm going to ask him if he wants to fuck her. I'm pretty sure he won't say no. She is going to be ovulating soon.

Reactions: cynful and toolman
Hot

Reactions: toolman
Bulls are bare. I’m in condoms.

kathimwf said:
my own experience

Ive had a blk bf for almost 4 yrs. after the first few months he insisted my husband always wear a condom. it took a while before my husband fully accepted it, but now it seems so normal, so natural.
We're had the same experience. It took awhile before it became fully normal though

• Love
Now with it being more openly accepted, white husbands are accepting a sub roll in these modern marriages

Reactions: Nazareth, toolman and Subsforfun
Wife and boyfriend never wore a condom after we decided to have a child we have two sons whose they are we do not know or care Kate and I bring them up uncle John is always around helping them and us

Reactions: Nazareth and toolman
Generoushub said:
She only plays bareback with others and she's not on the pill. I use condoms.

Just because you married her, once a bull gets involved it's his choice if you get to enjoy her. Part of wearing that condom is the collection of your useless white sperm. Shows the limited amount you offer. And it can be fed back to you for thier pleasure

Generoushub said:
She only plays bareback with others and she's not on the pill. I use condoms.
so she s not on the pill& she only bareback with others so she can get pregnant by others that why you use a condoms does she want to get pregnant from other guys very interested a good wife

justinrutt said:
What would be the difference if you raised the child your wife's bull fathered or you met her after she already had his child? At least you'd be there for the pregnancy, birth and you'd bond with the child too.
so if don't want to have kids with your wife but let her have kids with someone elso that is something the two of yours have talk about who going to fathered a child with her& up to her who fathered the child because she the one who will have it in her for nine months

zippless said:
hope she get pregnant by someone you have a good wife that she interested in the east Indian neighbor& she says she would love have a brown baby

I have consensually impregnated 3 wives (a few years back now). The first one was a younger couple I was swinging with (I was in my mid 30's at the time and they were in their late 20's). They had been trying for a while and then discovered hubby had a very low sperm count. They had spent a fortune on IVF with no success. We had always played safe until they discussed the idea of me helping them after which we met regularly for me to bareback her and after a few months she got pregnant. Killed 2 birds with one stone as they both enjoyed the scenario and achieved their desired result. Their son has now just finished University.

The second couple were long time swinging friends who were slightly older than me (in their early 40's). They already had 3 grown kids and hubby had had a vasectomy but they decided they wanted another child. I had always fucked her bareback with him - she loved DVP and DP, but she was on the pill until they made the decision. She came off birth control and I fucked her for about a year until she got pregnant. Their daughter is now 17 and doing well and applying for University.

Of course long discussions were had with both couples. I wanted to understand that I would have no involvement in the children's upbringing. Also that they would never disclose that I was the biological father to either child. I had two of my own anyway!

The last lady was in her mid 40's and fucking me behind her husbands back. She was on birth control but loved it bareback and would literally beg me to spunk inside her. She got pregnant by accident. Was a bit of a nightmare to be honest but she had a very early miscarriage, to both our relief!

Reactions: Nazareth
kathimwf said:
my own experience

Ive had a blk bf for almost 4 yrs. after the first few months he insisted my husband always wear a condom. it took a while before my husband fully accepted it, but now it seems so normal, so natural.
do u tease hubby by letting him feel ur happly cum filled treasured pussy, or tease him as he licks ur swollen messy pussy? do u let/make hubby watch how hot of a fuck u are with a bare naked bbc proving ur "calling" is rewarding self and bbc bf ever since U were 1st Blacked.

Users who are viewing this thread