• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull insist on wife to have lesbian expierience.

• Thread starterSubUltimateCouple
  • Start date

SubUltimateCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi,

We were browsing trough forum. There are couple topics related to this, but not exactly our thing. As we said in our previous post said, we are a married couple very submissive. Generally we live normal life. Noone knows wife loves to be used hard by bulls and hubby likes to watch. But we do it from time to time.
Last time we met with one of our "trusted" bulls. HE is good actor and knows what turns us on. He knows that we, especially wife loves to feel embarrassed and/or humiliated.
So, because he knows wife is straight, he wants to set up next meeting, watching her having lesbian sex with other women. She has to pick one, or else he said there will be punishment :)

So, question for all You, just let your imagination go free, we need brainstorming, who could that be, and what would be ideal scenario for this in your's opinion?
Browsing trough we have seen mother-dauther thread, femdom thread. It is good, but we look something different. More humiliation and embarassment. We have consider good looking young exclusive ********** or wife trying to picking up one in a bar (though being straight). Another idea is 60 year old lady.
Scenario for today is only them having lesbian sex and during their lesbian 69, bull walks into a game fuck other girl in the pussy (ass) depends, and do creampie. They order wife to lick it off.

But we need brainstorming, maybe you will have better ideas :)

Reactions: lindasmaster, natasnaikul, Matureplay and 2 others
I would find a bar catering for homosexuals and lesbians and let her get hit on or flirt a bit. Then see what happens :D

Reactions: WhiteMarried
becontree2001uk said:
I would find a bar catering for homosexuals and lesbians and let her get hit on or flirt a bit. Then see what happens :D
SubUltimateCouple said:
Hi,

We were browsing trough forum. There are couple topics related to this, but not exactly our thing. As we said in our previous post said, we are a married couple very submissive. Generally we live normal life. Noone knows wife loves to be used hard by bulls and hubby likes to watch. But we do it from time to time.
Last time we met with one of our "trusted" bulls. HE is good actor and knows what turns us on. He knows that we, especially wife loves to feel embarrassed and/or humiliated.
So, because he knows wife is straight, he wants to set up next meeting, watching her having lesbian sex with other women. She has to pick one, or else he said there will be punishment :)

So, question for all You, just let your imagination go free, we need brainstorming, who could that be, and what would be ideal scenario for this in your's opinion?
Browsing trough we have seen mother-dauther thread, femdom thread. It is good, but we look something different. More humiliation and embarassment. We have consider good looking young exclusive ********** or wife trying to picking up one in a bar (though being straight). Another idea is 60 year old lady.
Scenario for today is only them having lesbian sex and during their lesbian 69, bull walks into a game fuck other girl in the pussy (ass) depends, and do creampie. They order wife to lick it off.

But we need brainstorming, maybe you will have better ideas :)
I would agree on that :)

SubUltimateCouple said:
e need brainstorming, maybe you will have better ideas
I know she played a few times with other women so I think I know what would get her knickers wet..helping her bull seduce another younger woman and then fuck her together into submission

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried
I had such experience. My wife had an affair with a female coworker 10 years younger than her. From the chats I found out that had some very passionate sex. Kissing and touching for long time etc. The key is that this happened naturally. So my advice is to let her finding the other woman. Don't push it.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and WhiteMarried

Users who are viewing this thread