• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bulls: Up for a Survey?

• Thread startersfv
  • Start date

sfv

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2011
hey everyone,

I created a quick 10 question survey for Bulls to take. It's primarily in regards to the interplay they wish to have with the cuck. Your involvement and honesty would be appreciated. Thank you!

"Bull Research" Survey

sfv said:
hey everyone,

I created a quick 10 question survey for Bulls to take. It's primarily in regards to the interplay they wish to have with the cuck. Your involvement and honesty would be appreciated. Thank you!

"Bull Research" Survey

========

Nice survey wonder if anyone will ever publish the results

The survey was not comprehensive, had limited options, and made assumptions I was not comfortable with.

/decline

Angevin said:
The survey was not comprehensive, had limited options, and made assumptions I was not comfortable with.

/decline

=============

translation, he couldn't understand it

What I'm saying is that the person who wrote it has a narrow view of how a bull thinks, assumes that all bulls view cuckolding in the same way, and allowed his own desire for a bull to play a particular role to structure the questions.

Users who are viewing this thread