• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Business Trip 2

• Thread starterdo_my_wife_wi
  • Start date

do_my_wife_wi

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2006
Wife got up this morning before me. She got ready to go before she woke me up. She was standing infront of me naked and a big grin. She laid beside me and started to stoke my penis. Then she told me that her boyfriend wanted to do something before she left. She asked me what she would be doing tomarrow night. I said, "you will be with him". She said, "you know what we will be doing?" My mind instantly flooded with images of my wife being displined and fucked by the boyfriend. I instantly got rock hard in my wifes hand. She felt this and said, "thats my good little sissy... I knew you wouldn't stop me from see a real man." She then reached over the side of the bed and pulled up a pair of pantys. She said, "I picked these out for you especially for today... because you are going to wear them until I get home... at work... at home... everywhere." Then she told me to put them on, so I did. Then she told me that her boyfriend wanted her to think of him, me to lick her pussy and masturbate myself, until I cum. She was not allowed to cum and had to put her pantys on without wiping off. He wanted her pantys to bare a reminder in the crotch, all day, how much of a sissy her husband is and a slut she is becoming. She is going to call tonight while she is with him...

pictures to follow...

do my wife wi

Man I can hardly wait for those photos. Please keep us posted and please dont forget us. I just went back to your first post and saw the photos. Wow you wife is some kind of hot little beauty. But I will also say that she is not going to be happy for long with that short little penis (not Cock) that so called boyfriend has . When she gets some realcock she is going to shit can him. Then she can get a real cock to dominate her and give her some real sex.. Sorry but that guy just dosent measure up. Good luck and the sooner she gets a real lover the more she is going to enjoy it. okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
Does size matter?

I'm not sure cock size matters that much Okdeacon. My wife’s boyfriend has a smaller cock than me, but he sure has got my wife’s attention.
Its not what they do with their cock its what they do with their head that counts.
He has managed to manipulate her mind, to be able to do anything he wants with her. I think he has done this by listening, and prying, into her dirtiest fantasies, and helping her to make them come true.
Love your stories, Do my wife wi, and the pics of your lovely wife are fantastic.
Please post some more. :)

To Vigo

Makes sense. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread