• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BWC and Asian Wife

• Thread startermklim
  • Start date

mklim

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2024
My wife and her BWC bull.

mklim.png

Reactions: jumbotsang and VeteranBull
yeah! my asian wife had her fair share of BWC (im asian too) and we loved it. mmf as oft as we could and also a spectacular mmmf which was so satisfying.

dan

Reactions: VeteranBull and mklim
danum said:
yeah! my asian wife had her fair share of BWC (im asian too) and we loved it. mmf as oft as we could and also a spectacular mmmf which was so satisfying.

dan
He is my wife first BWC. We just started this lifestyle 3 months ago. Very exciting experience.

Reactions: BWCOrson and VeteranBull
I want to dominate an Asian couple and have them submit to me. She will be my married slut that I will fill with some potent bull cum.

VeteranBull said:
I want to dominate an Asian couple and have them submit to me. She will be my married slut that I will fill with some potent bull cum.
leave out the
'dominate an Asian couple and have them submit to me'
and you will have more interests.

• Haha
Reactions: VeteranBull
mklim said:
My wife and her BWC bull.

mklim.png
Another nice tight asian pussy ruined for everyone by his big cock,it will be no good you trying to satisfy her now, all you can do is try and keep him happy so he keeps cumming.Do you like to suck cock and take it up the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread