• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

can an administrator contact me urgently?

• Thread starterpondlife
  • Start date
P

pondlife

Wheres the admin and mods on this site, I cant seem to get a response from you guys?

have posted a topic about someone using my email address on an ad on this site in the general forum and now in the tech issues one as well as emailing admin and pming mods but no response in 4 days.

I'm going to have to report it to the police shortly (which wont do anyone any good) unless some action is taken on this matter.

becuase people can join this site without verifying their email addy this loophole has been exploited by some malicious person to encourage guys to send me pics etc. I found this humourous at first but frankly i'm getting p!ssed off now.

this is a serious matter. Its wastinmg my time and the time of the genuine guys who are mailing me.

can some one contact me please? Details are in the tech issues forum. I will have to go to the police soon if I cant get it resolved. seriously.

sorry that last post was me, hadnt signed in. just checked and I sent a pm on the 3rd November to Dig420 but its not been picked up yet.

THIS IS URGENT SO I'M BUMPING THIS UP TO THE TOP. I NEED TO GET HOLD OF ADMIN OR A MODERATOR VERY SOON. I'M GOING TO GO TO THE POLICE AT THE WEEKEND ABOUT THIS IF I CANT GET IT RESOLVED BEFORE THEN.

I have no emails in my inbox. PM me and we'll get it taken care of.

hi
Its a pm that I sent you dig but its not been picked up. its still sitting in my sent box, dont have your email address so cant email you. Loads of people however seem to have mine, i get about one email a day in response to this ad. please let me know what information you require. i dont know why you havent received the pm. i'll try again.

Pond-

PM is not an email, it is Private Message. Just put dig420 in the user name box and send it.

yeh, thats what I was saying, the i sent a pm as i didnt have email. however i now have communication with dig so things are looking up. cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread