• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can anyone fake me

• Thread starterLorismi
  • Start date

Lorismi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2006
Dont have any real pics with blk. Would like someone to fake me.

Why fake it? You are one hot lady, go get the real thing. You should have zero problems, just be yourself.:yumyum:

All you need is a Black Stud filling you up for your white bf to clean out of you

clean up

Lorismi said:

My Blk Luver will fill you,and I'll clean up.....:lick:

Lori, you needn't be faked. Just take photos the next opportunity. I'll provide you with all of those you need should you wish me to do so. Thanks for joining my group by the way. Maybe we can chat sometime.

Thank you Pimp... Not sure I want everything your club has to offer, but we'll find out. Sometimes you dont have a camera with you, and sometimes people dont wanna be photographed. So until I can do that, I want someone to fake me so I have some pictures to look when i get that urge for something special but cant do anything about it.

Alright Lorismi I'm in the midwest to so don't be giving all yourself to the Pimp man he can share with me. PM me and let me know where you live so we can hookup for a several hour session. Then I'll let the Pimp know what a sweet gal you are. Hot lady you are. Muleman

Go get some,honey.You won't ever regret it and your pics will be on display with the finest.Looking forward to seeing them

that would be sooo amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg!!!!

Lorismi said:

You are soo hot! You look very sexy with cum on your face. Whos is it? Just one guy or was it a party?

STFU Black9. Wonder what you'd think if you had just joined the board and some rude cunt told you to get some white pussy or amscray..........man, some people kill me with this not knowin' how to act shit. You're grown.....act like it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread