Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Can we post pics from our harddrive?

• Thread starterWhiteCouple21
  • Start date

WhiteCouple21

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
Can we post pics off of our harddrive? It seems like that "img" thing only works for http:// websites. I tried doing it from our harddrive but it won't show. Any suggestions?

I don't think we have that ability on this board yet but I know we wrote a script to do this quite some time ago. If I can find it maybe we can modify it to work here :D

WhiteCouple21 said:
Can we post pics off of our harddrive? It seems like that "img" thing only works for http:// websites. I tried doing it from our harddrive but it won't show. Any suggestions?

I got lots of interracial pics myself, but can't figure out how to upload them in here. I have no problem with uploading pics on the other interracial message board, "Niggerworship.com", but can't figure out how to do it in here. That' s my main reason for hardly ever visiting "Dark Cavern" lately.

Posting Pics from your Computer

It's a simple process...

Got to 'Additional Options' in the Post or Reply Thread.

Click on Attach Files/Manage Attachments

Upload the files (usually jpg) via the Browse function.

When you've uploaded all the pics you want to work with, and completed the post, just 'submit' the post.

That's all there is to it. And, it usually works!

Test message with pic.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 449
RaunchyRandy said:
It's a simple process...

Got to 'Additional Options' in the Post or Reply Thread.

Click on Attach Files/Manage Attachments

Upload the files (usually jpg) via the Browse function.

When you've uploaded all the pics you want to work with, and completed the post, just 'submit' the post.

That's all there is to it. And, it usually works!

Thanks, I think I got it!

Just seeing if We can up load

Attachments

• FranbeingdisplayedSF.jpg
    FranbeingdisplayedSF.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 281

Users who are viewing this thread