• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cannot wait for my 1st real creampie.

• Thread starterin_chastity
  • Start date

in_chastity

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
Three weeks today I am going home to my wife, who is going to fuck one of my best friends in front of me before she allows me anywhere near her - she has even said that I won't even get to kiss her mouth but will have to watch her and him kiss passionately :) She has started the pill so I can look forward to my first taste of another mans cum from her pussy; I am so excited at the thought of being denied by her while she enjoys a big cock stretching her...

Would love to hear others thoughts on how I could submit to them both that day..?

in_chastity said:
Three weeks today I am going home to my wife, who is going to fuck one of my best friends in front of me before she allows me anywhere near her - she has even said that I won't even get to kiss her mouth but will have to watch her and him kiss passionately :) She has started the pill so I can look forward to my first taste of another mans cum from her pussy; I am so excited at the thought of being denied by her while she enjoys a big cock stretching her...

Would love to hear others thoughts on how I could submit to them both that day..?

========

Oh please Nancy ....that old trope again ...it's trite :cool:

cumbox said:
In Chastity....Have you heard the saying? Open the mouth wide, then bend for a friend.

============

not to intrude on what appears 2 b pvt musings ...but i've
heard that b4 ..bend 4 a frend lol :D

Why don't you allow them to ritualistically murder you? Like a sacrifice type deal. That would be a major turn on.