• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Car talk

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
Is there any interest in sharing hot wife and cuckold experiences that have happened in cars? There must be plenty of them.

I don't have very much to contribute, although I did persuade my first wife to take off her blouse and bra and drive home topless once or twice after drinking a bit too much at a party. She also sucked me off a few times while I was driving, although of course that doesn't count as cuckolding.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Custer Laststand and littlesmallie
We met a guy on Tuesday for coffee, my wife ended up sucking him off twice in the backseat of our car. It was hot, this is the second time I’ve watched her suck a guy off in our car.

• Love
Reactions: Lickher, natasnaikul, Custer Laststand and 2 others
At the Christmas party, he first fucked her in the bathroom, and after in his Cadillac Escalade
The last pic is after they came back from his suv

IMG_0344.jpeg IMG_3744.jpeg IMG_0812.jpeg IMG_0488.jpeg

Reactions: natasnaikul, Custer Laststand and littlesmallie
powerful11 said:
At the Christmas party, he first fucked her in the bathroom, and after in his Cadillac Escalade

IMG_0344.jpeg IMG_0488.jpeg
Nice before and after photos. I think you can guess they've been up to something from her skin tone and expression.

Reactions: littlesmallie
powerful11 said:

IMG_0344.jpeg IMG_3744.jpeg IMG_0812.jpeg IMG_0488.jpeg
she must have had several husbands before you, because other guys have posted her pics (and come to think of it, at least that last pic, which i specifically remember) as evidence of their wife's dating/cuckolding adventures. LOL

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
she must have had several husbands before you, because other guys have posted her pics (and come to think of it, at least that last pic, which i specifically remember) as evidence of their wife's dating/cuckolding adventures. LOL
Did you everything I have posted her pictures of the guys just grab the pictures and repost them

We have been together since 2003

Before and after her boob job

Facetune_27-10-2023-10-55-04.jpeg
IMG_3389.jpeg
IMG_0042.jpeg
IMG_4841.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg

Reactions: Custer Laststand
powerful11 said:
Did you everything I have posted her pictures of the guys just grab the pictures and repost them
Yeah, people do just grab other people's posts ... and repost them. LOL

Laceyfemme said:
Is there any interest in sharing hot wife and cuckold experiences that have happened in cars? There must be plenty of them.
The car is a special kind of pleasure and pain torture chamber for me but one that I wouldn't ever want to give up

On many occasions I get asked to drive her and drop her off at her dates places or house party or to pick her up after a night or weekend spent with others
She hates driving when on a date, before a date she'd rather have a glass of wine to relax and get in the mood and after in no way

Dropping her off, all the way running through my mind all the things she'll be put through while looking at her body heaving with anticipation. Listening to her telling me about who she will meet or their plans sending butterflies through my belly. She enjoys seeing me squirm at some of the details

Picking her up, satisfied and relaxed like a cat telling me all the way home how good was it, or silent, spent and disheveled after a particularly rough night, just wanting to take her home, bathe her and take care of her body. Make her mine again.

Different and mixed feelings in each case but precious every one of them

Reactions: Laceyfemme
The closest experience for me was a GF taking another BF out to his car for a BJ while at an informal school reunion.
I wasn't invited... :(

A couple of years before that, we were staying at an extended-stay motel when I was visiting.
I talked her into wearing a negligee to the car, then taking it off and masturbating while in it.
It went great!
There was a truckload of guys (a work crew) that pulled up a couple of spots away, and apparently one straggled behind so he could observe the activity. I didn't see him, but the GF said he was there.

Reactions: natasnaikul
powerful11 said:
Before and after her boob job

Facetune_27-10-2023-10-55-04.jpeg
IMG_3389.jpeg
IMG_0042.jpeg
IMG_4841.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg

Damnn your wife is hott I’d love to meet up

I met a couple into Cuckolding in a bar/restaurant once. I sat next to the wife with the husband across from us in the booth. I think the waitress thought it was odd when I joined the couple and sat next to the wife, then proceeded to order meals for the wife and I and a salad for the husband as he sat quietly by. While in the booth I told the wife to remove her panty from under her skirt and place it on the table in front of the husband. we left it there until the waitress brought our food and saw it. She didn't say anything about it, just pushed it over with the salad bowl in front of the husband. Before he could eat I told him to take the panty and go into the bathroom and put it on and bring us his underwear. We left it on the seat beside him when we left.
We headed to their house and I had the wife get in my car and the husband lead the way home. On the drive I told the wife to remove all of her clothes and I fingered her all the way to their house. when we got to their house she got out of my car and walked in naked in front of her husband (as well as any neighbors who may have been watching). That really got the wife excited and she gave me an excellent night.

Reactions: JimandDeb
Met on Bourbon St

scan0005-7 (2).jpg
scan0002-1 (3).jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler and Paulag
Fantatic theme for which so many of us would have experienced. This activity so very often ignites some explosive scenarios and moral abandonment.
I, we have done this as a total exhibition and where met men out on a night out. On a number of occasions to the benefit of other third parties like taxi driver or the provider of lifts home a little risky at times. I recall one time stopping about 30 yards from the house, I am suitability 9/10ths undressed due to the type of clubbing attire with my prospective companion.
The taxi has pulled in to the entrance of local church in readiness for me to leave. But nothing as straightforward. My drinking had left me some what vulnerable and easily persuaded to engage in further events. My companion egging me on to kisses and such his embaceses turning into full on attack of my senses and body. This I responded to, and to his and the drivers delight. He had a full view of my indiscretion and knew exactly where I lived. This proved to proactively beneficial later...no doubt in my mind some of the best sexual experinces out there to be had.

Users who are viewing this thread