• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Care to see what thinking about BBC does to her?

• Thread startertwistedfantasy
  • Start date

twistedfantasy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2010
This is our first post of possibly many. My sweet girl has never had never had a real black cock, but we use toys all the time... she loves the cuckold fantasy and is starting to crave it. I'm posting this because she ordered it. She is VERY sexual and is curious to know what you think. She isn't satisfied with my size and I just want her to get what she wants... (more pics to come if there's enough response)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 729
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,235
Very nice. I hope those panties are creamy wet. Post more and tell us more about what she craves.

Lovely

Yes, more please.

Nice body on her!

Last edited by a moderator:
twistedfantasy said:
This is our first post of possibly many. My sweet girl has never had never had a real black cock, but we use toys all the time... she loves the cuckold fantasy and is starting to crave it. I'm posting this because she ordered it. She is VERY sexual and is curious to know what you think. She isn't satisfied with my size and I just want her to get what she wants... (more pics to come if there's enough response)

niiiice :D

She must enjoy me.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i love seeing this black cock inside me, now i just need one that's bigger. my boyfriend likes to rub his tiny dick looking at these photos. i'd like to see something other than his little white cock, so please show me yours (can you tell i like to tease him?)
~ White Pussy Craving BBC

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 635
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 811
Bbc

Lets get this girl some real meat.

Attachments

• stuffed01.jpg
    stuffed01.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 725
twistedfantasy said:

I don't get it ... thinking about BBC makes your wife want to be photographed in her underwear?

(What the fuck is it with these cheesy cropped photos? )

need to see more pics of you using your black dildo babe

any video ?

Here's a couple more pics... showcasing what thinking about bbc does to me... (and for those who dont "get it"... maybe you should be a little more patient and find something else to bitch about?)

Now, as we said before in a previous post... If there's more interest/comments, there will be more pics...

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 417
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 459
What a sweet and tight looking little pussy! You need a real BBC to stuff that little box good!

What do these photos do for you? ..... (taken last night) The dirtier the comments the better.

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 441
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 475
Ummm very nice pictures...now you just need to find a real black cock to satisfy you!

T

Your fuckmeat!

I mean REAL fuckmeat. Meat for Black Cock to enjoy. Not a woman but a cunt, a hole for black cock to enjoy and fill. It iis not if but only when you come home for the first time and let your sissy boy clean out your well spermed cunt, well spermed by big black cock. I know you wil enjoy his humiliation as you squat above him and let the black cock juice drain into sissy boy's mouth.

You better marry tiny cockman now so he can be even more humiliated as your legally chosen husband. Especially if you have a black stud fuck you in your wedding dress instead of pencil dick.

GET READY TO SPREAD, SLUT CUNT!

Sincerely yours,

Master Paul

Reactions: Focker
twistedfantasy said:
What do these photos do for you? ..... (taken last night) The dirtier the comments the better.

Get some for Real hon.... :hump:You can't imagine how good it feels until you do.
those body writing cracks mee up. I had a guy do that to me once and it took FOREVER for it to wear off and it was only on my inner thighs, I couldn't go to the beach for days lol

love to see you in stockings squatting over your black toy like a dirty ho

Thanks for all the hot comments guys! I'm interested in what you ladies have to say as well... Thanks for the "couldn't go to the beach" comment Anniee, that got me going. :) Let me and my little man know what else you'd like to see!

Twisted you are fine, where from?

AnnieeRedd said:
Get some for Real hon.... :hump:You can't imagine how good it feels until you do.
those body writing cracks mee up. I had a guy do that to me once and it took FOREVER for it to wear off and it was only on my inner thighs, I couldn't go to the beach for days lol

Anniee,

Baby Oil...it takes the marker right off...LMAO
Can't believe you had to wait till it wore off. Funny!

Users who are viewing this thread