• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Carrie is up for sale! What do you choose?

• Thread starterSexyCarrie
  • Start date

Carrie is up for sale! What do you choose?

• £50 - Deep Throat blowjob

• £100 - Full Sex (includes ANAL)

• £150 - BDSM Experience (bondage, pussy whipping etc)

• £200 - Humiliation Experience (walk her naked in public etc)

• £250 - Gangbang (+ £50 per additional guy)

Results are only viewable after voting.
VikingDJS said:
If I was across the pond I’d love to give you a few quid and give her all the pounds I want. We would all be happy. I’d have have take a nice long shower and clean up so I can start her off with my tongue in all her fuck holes. Then I’ll start in one while I tease another until all she knows is ecstasy.
I would LOVE to watch your tongue explore Carrie's fuckholes.

556_1000-gigapixel-very_compressed-height-800px-gigapixel-x.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny and VikingDJS
SexyCarrie said:
Carrie in her best position.

001 (1).jpg
I'd fuck her in that sweet ass

Reactions: franklyhorny
Carrie could teach her friend a thing or two..

001 (26).png

Reactions: franklyhorny and MrMLondon
silkpoppy said:
I thought she was pretty, then I saw that rear view! Immaculate!!
It should be illegal for Carrie to hide that sexy ass away under clothing :)

3691825.3-gigapixel-very_compressed-height-800px-.jpg

SexyCarrie said:
Sharing photos of sexy UK mum Carrie.

051_1000a-.jpg
Please take a moment to vote in the poll :)
Wow, she’s so hot.she would laugh so hard at my tiny dick and I would love it

Reactions: franklyhorny and SexyCarrie
dicklet said:
Wow, she’s so hot.she would laugh so hard at my tiny dick and I would love it
Do you think you would be able to make Carrie cum, fucking her with your small cock?

559_1000-gigapixel-very_compressed-height-800px-gigapixel-.jpg
Would you use toys on her pussy first to get her going, so shes ready to cum by the time you push your cock inside her?

If I used toys first she wouldn’t even feel me in her. I would fuck her with a dildo while sticking my tongue in her ass. And sucking on her toes.

Reactions: franklyhorny, MrMLondon and SexyCarrie
SexyCarrie said:

SexyCarrie said:

556_1000-gigapixel-very_compressed-height-800px-gigapixel-x.jpg
Show me more of her so I have a better idea of where my tongue explores before I start using my fingers and ultimately my cock. I think the way she would look best would be with no panties, in a skirt, and feeling my cum run down her legs from her ass and pussy. Then she can start telling you the stories of how I’ve had her until she tells you to call me and let me know that her stories sound like bullshit and you want to watch me have my way with her so you can always see it. Then you can always remember how much she begs me to fill her up, so you can remember I do all the things to her you wish you could. When she ends up pregnant with my child you will raise him as if he was yours but know he is still better than you.

@VikingDJS I have no doubt at all you would easily get Carrie pregnant, shes VERY easy to breed..

561_1000-gigapixel-very_compressed-height-800px-gigapixel-.jpg

I'd rent her if she was over here :)

Reactions: franklyhorny and SexyCarrie
MinnesotaDude said:
I'd rent her if she was over here :)
Shes planning another trip to the US this year. Maybe you could offer her free board.. in exchange for two weeks of non-stop fucking of course :)

563_1000-gigapixel-.jpg

Carrie got herself properly fucked that night.

001 (31).png

SexyCarrie said:
Carrie got herself properly fucked that night.

001 (31).png
I bet she did with her super fine ass!

SexyCarrie said:
Sharing photos of sexy UK mum Carrie.

051_1000a-.jpg
Please take a moment to vote in the poll :)
She is worth the price! 👍😍

Reactions: SexyCarrie
franklyhorny said:
She is worth the price! 👍😍
So far most people want to fuck her in the regular way, with anal included of course.

564_1000-gigapixel-very_compressed-height-800.jpgFor a sexy MILF slut like Carrie, you gotta go all out on her, its gangbang all the way for me :)

Alcohol - the quickest way to get between Carrie's thighs.

001 (32).png

i chose humiliation experience, but it would be for her to humiliate me.

Id take her for a night on the town buying her things while she flirted with everyone. Of course I would pay. We'd go for happy hour drinks and she would pick up a guy for the night. The three of us would then go to dinner, she would sit next to her new man, hand on his thigh the whole time being flirty with him in front of everyone. she would plant kisses on his face and leave lipstick on it during dinner. She would order for me (identifying me as her husband) the whole time. I would get the bill for all 3 of us.

We would then go get the car from the valet. Shed be all over her man and give the car ticket to the valet saying to bring it to her husband and point to me. She'd tip the valet with her underwear while i got in the car, & they got in the back saying....here i wont need these for the ride, my husband up front will buy me more.

they would make out and foreplay in the back seat all the way to the hotel. I would be tied up under them while he railed her all night and i would suck him clean and clean her up in between sessions. While she was being fucked, she would slap my balls and SPH me all night.

Reactions: SexyCarrie
@subman love that!

I expect this is the lingerie she was wearing, and gave away those sexy panties to the lucky valet!

9247340686_1000-gigapixel-very_compressed-height-1200px-gigapixel-standard-height-1200px.jpg

Reactions: Averagebuttman and Lovestolick
Ah fuck, that's it bend over Carrie you SLUT mmm!

007307-gigapixel-low_res-height-1000px-gigapixel-low_res-height-500px_v2.jpg

Her sexy-as-fuck mate Sarah, and Carrie.

001 (35).png

Reactions: Averagebuttman and VikingDJS

Users who are viewing this thread