• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Changes in a Wife

• Thread starterMeijer
  • Start date

Meijer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2008
Hello all and Happy New Year:)

I was looking for discussion comment on Changes a hubby has seen in his lovely wife, since she has a bull or B/F. Changes in Dress ,Atitude, Sexual likes, Self Estem, Self Confidence, etc. Where these chanes driven by the Bull, the B/F, the Hubby or herself?

I thought I had read a thread in the past few days about a Hubby talking about his wife changing her hair color and ctyle. I could not find that thread.

Would love to hear about these changes and chat with hubbys about them;-)

Again Happy New Year:)

Meijer

changes in my wife didnt happen over nite
.Most started out subtle.Attitude and emotional changes came first.She was sexually satisfied and started feeling good about herself because she re discovered she was sexy and attractive.The physical changes came later.More openly flirting,sexier dress which started first with sexy panties and more feminine lingere then moved on to the more obvious that everyone talks about,heels shorter skirts low tops etc.She seemed to blossom from within,something i hadnt reallt expected.This change also awakened new desires for her in myself which fueled her change also_One thing i learned is isnt just about getting pounded by a big dick and dressing slutty to a woman.Its very deep and emotional.The things we see grow from this new experience.

Now HERE'S a Guy.....

chrishubby400 said:
.Most started out subtle.Attitude and emotional changes came first.She was sexually satisfied and started feeling good about herself because she re discovered she was sexy and attractive.The physical changes came later.More openly flirting,sexier dress which started first with sexy panties and more feminine lingere then moved on to the more obvious that everyone talks about,heels shorter skirts low tops etc.She seemed to blossom from within,something i hadnt reallt expected.This change also awakened new desires for her in myself which fueled her change also_One thing i learned is isnt just about getting pounded by a big dick and dressing slutty to a woman.Its very deep and emotional.The things we see grow from this new experience.

that REALLY understands the situation and has obvilusly been involved!! Will post more later when I am not so SWAMPEDwith yer-end work..........but THIS is what it's about!!

JMNBABE

Last edited by a moderator:
chrishubby400 said:

I could not have said it better myself. Her self esteem and sexual energy has skyrocketed. She now wants to look sexy for her bulls. Once she complained about high heels now she buys stripper height pumps and is constantly shopping for new clothes that make her look sexy. I as her husband could tell her how hot she is 1000 times a day without any impact but when the young black bulls tell her she is smoking hot, it makes her want to take it to the next level. So as the articulate husband said, subtle and gradual changes starting with underwear and now to shorter skirts and higher heels. She has had her pussy waxed at a bulls request. She oozes so much more sexuality now that all the black men can sense it. She can't go anywhere that a black man does not speak to her or approach her. It has to be the sexual pherebones that she is giving off now.

Thanks

Hello you all

Wanted to take a min and thank you three for you comments.:clap:

WOW Charlie, you seemed to hit the nail on the head!

My lovley bride is no where near that yet. But that is what I wish for her a change into the sexy sensual hot lady I see her as! For her to gain in self-confidence and esteem. And, perhaps get something that I cannot give her.

Hope more folks particiapte in this conversation

Thanks all Meijer

Part of the change for my wife was the release of tension that came from truly being satisfied in bed--she was more relaxed, happier, in better spirits. She would honest-to-goodness whistle around the house! And smile for seemingly no reason. It was an attitude change that several people noticed. After that came the physical changes of working out to tone her body, and dressing more provocatively. She felt sexier, so wanted to look as good as she felt. (Not that she looked bad before!) And, of course, she was moer interested in sex than she'd ever been before!

chrishubby400 said:

I couldn't agree more. It just awakened me to a sexual side of myself I didn't know existed - husband says I glow for a week or two after a good session with my black lover. I think some of it is just confidence and your body language. One great side effect is I am finding that I am getting hit on by black men wherever I go - doesn't seem to matter what I am wearing or where I am they seem to sense my openess to their special charms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to agree with everything I've heard so far as well. Most of all Kimberly's confidence is at an all time high. She too would rarely wear high heels or skirts and low cut tops before. Now it's rare that she doesn't. The newfound confidence has also translated in quite a few career advancements. She used to dress a lot more conservatively at work but now she looks classy and professional but very sexy. Skirts and high heel pumps, low cut but tasteful blouses. When she goes out with her lover she sometimes looks downright slutty in tiny sometimes sheer minidresses and sexy platform high heels, and what's more she has the confidence to feel comfortable in public with him looking like that. Those great legs she used to never show are on display all the time. Sex between her and I is also better. All of the changes I see in my beautiful wife are for the better!

Subdad. THe Good (Great) Wife, Femmeworshipper

I want to thank you all so much for adding to this thread.

Your comments tell me and give me encouragement that , my desires for my wife to "be all that she can be" it truely possible.

Thanks again for you Great comments and encouragement.

Thank you for all of those who have read this thread!

Meijer

In the end changes will be bigger waistline no periods and much slacker pussy and patter of feet

Users who are viewing this thread