• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Changes in dating

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Dating used to proceed, but now in many cases it's the other way around, and serious dating often does not come until after the person has proven to be compatable and desirable in bed.

In some of the native tribes, a woman had to produce 1-2 children to prove she was a "real woman" suitable for marriage. An infertile wife was considered not to be a "real wife at all".

"I like to compete and when I opened the door to my wife going to bed with other men, suddenly I had to "lift my act and start treating her better" if I was to hold onto her.

"My wife loved all the extra attention from her lovers, and enjoyed seeing me work harder to please her".

"My wife became a "hot little number" and our marriage actually got a lot better once she learnt more about sex from other men".

Wives enjoy acting out their sexual fantasies if their husbands are not meeting their needs, and if they can do it without their husband finding out, it makes it all so much more exciting.

Rather than going through all the problems and medical expenses involved in finding a sperm donor, an infertile couple may decide to find a suitable Bull for a long-term affair with the wife. It can be a win-win-win for all three, and the husband can feel very grateful that the Bull is adding value to the happiness of the marriage. The husband can look for ways to please the Bull and to develop a respectful and obedient friendship. It is only reasonable that the Bull should have a lot more than a "one night stand at ovulation" or "$100 for his trouble". The Bull becomes the "best man" because he provides the solution to a childless marriage.....so he should get "extra benefits". "One fuck won't do it".

A wife will pay much more attention to her looks if she has lovers. She is likely to go to the gym to get fit, trim and sexy. Her husband can enjoy helping her to get ready for her dates, and be ready to lick her pussy and stir the Bull's porridge with his tongue when she gets home.

"I know that having sex with others would provide you with excitement and pleasure, and I am able to surmount personal feelings of jealousy or possessiveness and let you have that opportunity".

Curiosity to see what it would feel like to experience sex with other partners.

"It was the excitement of getting away with an affair right under the nose of my husband and his family and none of my friends ever "let the cat out of the bag".

"My secret Bulls get me to do things I would never let my husband enjoy. I like to keep my husband thinking I am a "prim and proper wife", but if he only knew the "real me". I like to keep a few secrets from hubby".

Some wives like to spend intimate time with a man she is physically attracted to, even when no future is possible with that person.

Sex with a well-hung black stud can be bragging rights with close friends.

Some husbands search their haeart and realise they need to have their wife to experience black-on-white.

A desire by a husband to break his wife out of boring, vanilla sex.

The need of a wife to "get her own back" on a husband who is playing around with other women.

The desire of a husband to give another man pleasure through "the gift" of his wife.

The need of a man to keep his much younger wife sexually active and satisfied.

The need of a wife to experience the intimacy and closeness that has gone from her marriage.

Some men like to see their wives strip before other men, as in strip poker, especially if they are proud of their wives' bodies.

Some women who are proud of their bodies like the excitement and taboo nature of having others ee them nude.

Some men like the humiliation that comes with thinking their wife prefers other mens' cocks to theirs.

I like the one that says, 'the desire of a husband to give another man pleasure through the "gift of his wife".

A wife is going to have a lot more fun in life if two men are "chasing her tail".

Good points all, Saraha...

"My wife loved all the extra attention from her lovers, and enjoyed seeing me work harder to please her".

"My wife became a "hot little number" and our marriage actually got a lot better once she learnt more about sex from other men".

These two are most applicable to my marriage.

"I know that having sex with others would provide you with excitement and pleasure, and I am able to surmount personal feelings of jealousy or possessiveness and let you have that opportunity".

This one pretty much sums it up for us.

Since she started dating almost exclusively solo, I got to attend (only to watch) once and I really couldn't believe how wild she got. It was obviously the right thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread