Chastity Cucks - Please reply

• Thread starterNJBlkBull
  • Start date

NJBlkBull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2018
Looks to hear about your experience and process.

Last edited:
Reactions: crt and levieuxdusud
What does Chastity do to husband?

Reactions: crt
lovesexfun said:
Makes them more accepting of their place as the cuckold and accepting that their wife’s bulls have the pleasure of doing what they want and the wife wants and having to accept they cannot have sex with their wife while caged

Reactions: lovesexfun
lovesexfun said:
It locks you into your choice as a cuckold (pun intended). And it serves as a physical reminder of your subordinate position to your wife and her bulls.

Reactions: lovesexfun and crt
DanW_cuckold said:
It locks you into your choice as a cuckold (pun intended). And it serves as a physical reminder of your subordinate position to your wife and her bulls.
Better put than me! That is completely true, since I have worn it it plays on my mind that I am below my wife’s bulls in order of importance when it comes to satisfying her

I wouldn’t mind hearing from other cucks on how they cope when they are at home and their wives are out with their bulls, this will be the first time I am caged when mine is and the sense of anticipation is killing

cuckhubby48 said:
I wouldn’t mind hearing from other cucks on how they cope when they are at home and their wives are out with their bulls, this will be the first time I am caged when mine is and the sense of anticipation is killing
Although I was never caged; the first time my wife went to meet a man for sex, the anticipation was almost overwhelming. When she returned home and I slid my 8" into her, I came very quickly because I was so excited. Each time she met someone after that 1st time, the anticipation was still high. Ove the next 30 years, she had well over 100 lovers, (I stopped counting) several of them had a nice personality, with nice cocks, she would go to their homes on a recurring weekly event. Each time she went to met someone, the anticipation never waned.
One of her regular guys was a fireman, whom I met. Pat, he was a nice guy, and nice looking, and was not married. She loved going to see him, he would call her and ask her if she could come over on a particular day, and she would always go.

She would tell me; I am going to Pats on Saturday, and she would leave our house about 10 am, and come back late that day....Years later, I found out that Pat would invite his Firemen buddies over to his house for a fuck party, and my wife was the center of attention, taking on all of the men that were there. At the time, I did not know that she was going to a sex party and she was the main attraction. When she told me, I asked her why she never told me when she was going to a sex party, and she said, she thought that I may get mad at her because she was fucking more than 2 men..... I then asked her, just how many men were at the party, and she said that there was usually anywhere from 5 to 10 men there.

Then after about 10 years, Pat called her one day and said; I am getting married, I am having 1 last party...Of course, Jan went. I did not find out about the sex parties, until about 15 years after this, when we were having a few drinks and began talking about swinger parties that we went to, and the men she would meet, and she let it slip out about the sex parties that she went to at Pats house.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and crt
My wife only has 7 or 8 partners, she is very choosy, I don’t think she has been with more than one at a time more than perhaps one time, all but one or two are our friends and I like all but one ( who I don’t like and he hates me) they meet at hotels almost always , though they sometimes they cone to our house fir drinks ,nothing ever happens here other than teasing , maybe a hand on her leg or arm round her waist or a few comments , the one I don’t like calls me a wimp whenever he visits but my wife doesn’t like to that language and keeps telling him off, a good cuck / hotwife relationship with some nice guys I guess

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cuckhubby48 said:
Makes them more accepting of their place as the cuckold and accepting that their wife’s bulls have the pleasure of doing what they want and the wife wants and having to accept they cannot have sex with their wife while caged
hmm i get it so its more of a restriction from wife or is it from bull ?

lovesexfun said:
hmm i get it so its more of a restriction from wife or is it from bull ?
True, it’s the restriction from wife , while I’m caged I have no control or I’m no good to her so she is free to play without restriction should she require satisfaction she plays elsewhere

I haven’t worn my cage for 10 days now though

My wife has just said she will be shaving herself this weekend ( for only the 2nd time ever)

Reactions: 69eatmore77
cuckhubby48 said:
how did her date go?

Reactions: crt
I think it went amazing for her, seems like a new lease of life, seems like she is wanting to be even more experimental, she has a few dates lined up, she is also maturating a lot since her date, she does that when she has had a good time.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
I am once again in my cage and my wife is meeting up with a guy tomorrow at 11am and returning Sunday , the key is in her night bag. I am Feeling very restricted again now and frustrated also.

It might be nice to be able to chat with other cucks or bulls while my wife is away, to share my feelings