• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chastity Device - HELP!

• Thread starterbeckydlicious
  • Start date
B

beckydlicious

I need some advice from some of my locked up sissy sisters. I've played around with chastity on my own for a few years, on and off, and my original setup was a CB-3000 with Points-of-Intrigue. The wifey never knew about this setup, but I've been introducing the idea to her over a period of time now, and actually bought a new CB-6000s as a Christmas gift for her. Here is the issue: I've found that both devices are somewhat comfortable to wear while naked or in loose fitting clothes, just lounging around the house, BUT when I go to work or we go out to eat or something, the device gets very uncomfortable and usually comes off on its own. I've never felt a pain as awful as having a testicle pulling back through the ring, but it always happens. If I go smaller on the ring, it cuts off the circulation too fast. Any advice on these two devices, or another one to try?

Chastity

I used a CB-3000 for over a year and it fit well and was able to be hidden under clothes. However they changed the ring design and they dont make the same style anymore. I took the plunge and bought a Jailbird from Mature Metal and am very pleased with it. I ordered their sizing ring kit before hand and it paid off in the end. My wife LOVES the look of steel and the way it contrasts with my shaved body. The jailbird also hides very well and a snug fitting pair of lace panties keeps it tucked well under jeans. I wear under armour briefs at the gym under loose shorts and no one has noticed. The jailbird is pricey, but the biggest benefit is the cleanliness factor. Plastic cages made me sweat and after 3-4 days I HAD to remove it for cleaning, even though I soaped it up and used Q tips in the shower.

The jailbird is an open design and I have been able to keep it super clean. With almost any device if i used enough lube I could probably pull my cock out the back, but there is no way in hell I can get my balls to pull through the 3/8" gap I chose. Here are a couple pics of me and my Wife/KH/Domme
Good luck!!

Attachments

• Jailbird2.jpg
    Jailbird2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 354
  • Jailbird concealed.jpg
    Jailbird concealed.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 313
  • Key heel.jpg
    Key heel.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 380
  • mistress9.jpg
    mistress9.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 440
  • Mistress10.jpg
    Mistress10.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 408
I've always been curious - what happens if you get an erection while wearing one of these?

Its very difficult to get an erection, thats part of the control my wife likes. She can dress up and tease me and the body tries to get an erection, but the cage is so short that not enough blood gets in to really start to get it hard. It will get somewhat harder than it is in the pics and pull away from the body a couple inches, but not much.

I sleep fine in mine, but others have complained of night time erection pain. I honestly cannot tell the difference. Sort of like when you buy a new wrist watch and it feels odd the first week, but then you forget you have it on.

Thanks for the ideas ownedsubhubby! I showed my wife the picture of your KH and she loved the panties! LOL!

Glad I could help...tell her I have more pics I can share to help spur her interest....you may regret it ;)

Nevr had to wear one but good pics. Love the one of your wife's feet & your cucked cock.

Thanks to all poster's.

geordie

You can get an erection in one. Your erection/penis just grows into the body
instead of outward like normal.
You can feel the hard penis in the scrotum area, under the skin.
After a few days of wearing it, the penis will shrivel some and quit becoming
erect. After a few weeks(take it off nightly to clean it and your penis and let
dry before putting back on), your penis will not get hard any longer.
After taking it off, it will look much smaller, but give it a few days with no
cage on it and it will grow back to it's normal size and you will start to get
your old erections again.
I have tried the stainless steel one and I was able to slip out.
I tried the one made from silicone and it was hot and sweaty inside. Had to
remove it more often to clean and dry out.
The one that causes the most pain is the Pico version of the Birdlocked cage.
When you get an erection with the Pico, you will wish it would go away.
Very painful for the head of our dick.

Users who are viewing this thread