• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

chastity .. soon

• Thread starterexperimentguy00
  • Start date

experimentguy00

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2011
next week
getting a silicone chastity device
would love to chat with anyone in chastity on yahoo IM

quietguy000055
is my IM

ALSO my girl is currently addicted to getting off in more and different ways (while im denied cumming most of the time)
and she wants to try out more and more new toys/didos/vibes. mainly big dildos tho.

we need another cuckold wannabe or submissive guy who would be into helping get her toys (both
strapped right now) and in return she would email you sometimes and send pics of me using them on
her. maybe even video depending on what you got her

come share frustartion and humiliation that we could never get her off with our dicks, and instead
have to buy more and more toys for her ultimate satisfaction.

you can add me on yahoo IM as well quietguy000055 to talk about how well get her the toys

have a pretty intense update

used big toy (the outlaw) on my gf (fingers arent doing it anymore .. when shes had big dildos)
and then she quickly wanted the bigger dildo I had just got her (11incher) and she squirted HARD
from it. right onto my dick.

she KEPT using it on herself (shes gotten good at using herself - and feels so humiliating/pathetic
to have her use it -instead of us having sex or even ME using it on her..right there in front of me
edging my 5incher) and I couldnt take how much and hard she was cumming on it ..so I asked if
I could have a ruined orgasm (been 40+ days since a hard cum and 12 days since a ruined one
with ALOT of edging) and she said yes..i almost came just then...seeing her cum and stretched so
much...but held off. and put it in her after...the 11incher and she couldnt feel me at all.. and when i
pulled it out. rock hard and knowing she didnt feel it. i pushed my dick down by the towel we had under her
and it just came ruined (no hands or touching it) not a lot of cum came out..and i asked her 'wasnt
that pathetic' .. she didnt even see it ruin. and looked down a little then kept using her toy to cum again.

ill take a video next time to show you guys video and pics

Users who are viewing this thread