• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chat with my wife

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date

mstevens75

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I have been a wanna be cuck for a long time. My wife knows about it and has always said she is not interested in someone else being brought into our relationship. Small progress has been made over the years and she recently said she could be open to a naughty chat friend. So….I am looking for someone to be that friend. You would need to take it slow, get her comfortable and see where it could lead. This may never be more than chat, skype…etc. I really need someone easy going to help with this. I will chat here and find the right person/people and then give her KIK information to the right people.

she is BBW and shy.

Thanks Mike

C4DF672E-4DD4-4516-B0CB-556A8EB463F4.jpeg

Reactions: Easyballs, JimSparrow, Enigma250 and 1 other person
mstevens75 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have been a wanna be cuck for a long time. My wife knows about it and has always said she is not interested in someone else being brought into our relationship. Small progress has been made over the years and she recently said she could be open to a naughty chat friend. So….I am looking for someone to be that friend. You would need to take it slow, get her comfortable and see where it could lead. This may never be more than chat, skype…etc. I really need someone easy going to help with this. I will chat here and find the right person/people and then give her KIK information to the right people.

she is BBW and shy.

Thanks Mike

looks good i think mate

mstevens75 said:
Hello Everyone,

she is BBW and shy.

Thanks Mike

I'm interested in chatting with you and your wife. Let me know if you are interested.

hello thereim Paul i have many chat friends on my skype i would love to chat to your wife x Paul

I have kik and would like to chat. What part of the world are you in.

mstevens75 said:
Hello Everyone,

she is BBW and shy.

Thanks Mike

Pm me for kik

• Love
Reactions: muffdiver
Enigma250 said:
Pm me for kik
would enjoy chatting with her on KIK..and slowly and gently turn her into your or my little little fuckslut...am sure there are hidden desires in her mind

Thanks for the intro and invite. Would be open to going slow with her. I am from Chicago, 38 here and have been into mature wives for over a decade . Private message me here or my kik abvt75

Hi again. As I said before will go slo with your baby if we chat.nothing more sexy than some verbal foreplay to stimulate her most hidden erotic desires.kik me @ muffeateroncall.
Am looking forward to chatting.

nancyask said:
my wife is also bbw and thinks guys would think she is just a fat girl would love a guy to chat with her
That's fine...luv to see if I can get her pussy wet and dripping for you...am guessing she has one fine ass!

nancyask said:
that is what i want a strong man to take her
You want her to be a 3hole fuck pig.
Have to go now...have her kik me and have her in a g-string and heels

Users who are viewing this thread