Chat????

• Thread starterBlackExCon
  • Start date

BlackExCon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2016
Dont know where this goes so drop it here. When click the VideoChat tab it brings up so CodyChat service. Whole new sign in and they were talking computer shit. WTF? I know its free but damn.

Yeah, terrible new format. Old way was much better

why dso they keep fucking with it??????

Hit upgrade, they are now charging 9.95 for 30 days

Why don't they just close the whole fucking thing. These people couldn't pour piss out of a boot.

Reactions: WiscVictoriaSecretHubby
stay as it is no word of warning definitely very odd

WifeServicesBLackPastors said:
Hit upgrade, they are now charging 9.95 for 30 days
We always were. It's for people who want to delete their account etc. Re the chat, we're trying to find something better than what we have now but it wasn't supposed to be available to users just yet. We're going to put the old chat back up in a little while.

mandingomomnpop said:
Why don't they just close the whole fucking thing. These people couldn't pour piss out of a boot.

It's not 'these people'. It's just me. If you think you can do better with a shoestring budget or if you have 50k or so to donate so I can hire a team of programmers, please let me know.

thanks dig420

dig420 said:
Regular chat is back up
What is the regular chat ? Is the mobile chat no longer there ?

It just didn't work at all, killed the server. Had to take it down. The chat up there now works, but it's a bit of a pain in the ass on mobile.

The next version of the chat is a little better on phones, but I think the ultimate phone solution is going to have to be something built specifically for mobile with a sniffer to determine what OS you're using. It's something we'll be looking into.

dig420 said:
It just didn't work at all, killed the server. Had to take it down. The chat up there now works, but it's a bit of a pain in the ass on mobile.
It was working okay .i like it better than the videochat now ... There i could see who among my connection was online n ping them..

dig420 said:
The next version of the chat is a little better on phones, but I think the ultimate phone solution is going to have to be something built specifically for mobile with a sniffer to determine what OS you're using. It's something we'll be looking into.
Why don't you make s mobile application for this ...like Twitter ...it will be faster n was easier to use

Duderocks said:
It was working okay .i like it better than the videochat now ... There i could see who among my connection was online n ping them..

yes it had some very nice features, but just pretty much impossible to run unless maybe it's the only thing on the server.

dig420 said:
yes it had some very nice features, but just pretty much impossible to run unless maybe it's the only thing on the server.
I am a developer too , can i contribute in some way to this site ?

Be careful what you ask for lol... things are coming up all the time. I'm saving this thread ;)

Reactions: Duderocks
dig420 said:
Be careful what you ask for lol... things are coming up all the time. I'm saving this thread ;)
Awesome will wait for it

dig420 said:
It's not 'these people'. It's just me. If you think you can do better with a shoestring budget or if you have 50k or so to donate so I can hire a team of programmers, please let me know.
Apologies. I'll shut up.