• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating on Wife with cocks

• Thread starterloveup
  • Start date
nancyask said:
long story but my wifes sister had a bf this was 2 years ago well he asked if i had any pictures of nancy he said he would show me some he had of mary my sister in law well we showed each other a few and he started wacking off he said nancy was hot i liked seeing mary as well well we both wacked off he told me he would get a movie next time he asked if i could get some as well i told him i could get a few more pictures he saidhe had a hiden cam thing he would let me have to get some movies so he stoped by and gave it to me after a week i hade a few like taking a shower and getting dressed we st up a time to swap things again well he loved it he started wacking off he had one of mary masterbating it was so hot we both started rubbing are cocks then he took my hand and put it on his cock and said here do me that he would hold the phones i just started jacking us bboth off he sat the phones down and put both hands on my chest as i was still jerking him off i then relised he was feeling me up he seen i was a bit shocked he said colse your eyes well i did and omg he kissed me as he kissed he ccam all over my belly he had my shirt up
Congratulations ! You just broke the record for the longest "sentence" ever typed with one hand while masturbating with the other.

• Haha
Reactions: engene, billythomas, throwback and 2 others
Laceyfemme said:
19 times 2-5 times 52 is approximately 2000-5000. You might be rounding up just a teeny-tiny bit, but this is still inspirational and you deserve a lifetime achievement award.
I hadn't realized how many until a few weeks ago when someone I was sucking did the math. All I could think was holy shit.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Nazareth said:
My fantasy always involved guys setting at a desktop. Not only a nice monitor view, but it would put his cock at a position that is comfortable to both of us, and allows very easy access. I would, of course, be in the kneehole on my knees.

He can start a slideshow and kick back, or view each pic individually. I would hope that he would get hard ASAP, but if he needs a little help to get there, I can do that for him. Either way, as soon as he is hard, it's going in my mouth.
An added bonus is he can lean back in the chair, and I can service his balls for him.
As he is viewing, I'd love to hear his explicit comments, asking me if I would like for him to fuck her, and other spicy talk. I'd do it complete silence as long as the opportunity is there, but I love to hear (or read) nasty comments about my wife.
This is hot!

Reactions: txcuck
I am sure my wife suspects that I suck cock. Or at least it would not come as a surprise to her. So I treat her as a silent partner in my MM sex life. I find that attitude helps me to show her respect and not take her or our relationship for granted.

Reactions: Laceyfemme
Honesty and transparency can be the best policy, vut what do you think it is that gives you away?

I had zero curiosity before, but after learning she’d cheated, I cheated on my wife by sucking my first cock in 2019.

A weird reaction I still can’t explain, but after learning she’d cheated, I went from jerking off imagining the guy fucking my wife, to imagining the guy cornering me in a men’s room & commanding me to suck his cock.

Eventually, I answered an online ad from a man who was looking for a married guy to blow him while showing him wife pics.

I showed up nervously at his hotel room with a full slide show of my wife on my laptop, which got more revealing as he toggled thru.

When he was back in town again, he wanted me showing up dressed as a woman, and even though I never had any curiosity there, I obliged him as well, getting a wig to match my wife’s hair.

The pandemic ended his east coast travels, but I still think about him looking at my wife in her bikini and telling me how he’s going to fuck her as he blasted his load in my face.

• Love
Reactions: qtrmiler, billythomas, barebi and 6 others
Laceyfemme said:
Honesty and transparency can be the best policy, vut what do you think it is that gives you away?
Our pillow talk over the years has including me wanting to see her with other men and to eat others cum from her pussy. I have sucked her dildoe when it was covered with her juices many times in front of her. And have eaten my own cum from inside her. My wife is intelligent and worldly, traits that are among the reasons I married her, there is no way she missed the desire in me, And she doesn't ask questions when I go to the "gym" excessively.

Reactions: engene and Capt. Ron
Mahogany said:
I had zero curiosity before, but after learning she’d cheated, I cheated on my wife by sucking my first cock in 2019.

A weird reaction I still can’t explain, but after learning she’d cheated, I went from jerking off imagining the guy fucking my wife, to imagining the guy cornering me in a men’s room & commanding me to suck his cock.

Eventually, I answered an online ad from a man who was looking for a married guy to blow him while showing him wife pics.

I showed up nervously at his hotel room with a full slide show of my wife on my laptop, which got more revealing as he toggled thru.

When he was back in town again, he wanted me showing up dressed as a woman, and even though I never had any curiosity there, I obliged him as well, getting a wig to match my wife’s hair.

The pandemic ended his east coast travels, but I still think about him looking at my wife in her bikini and telling me how he’s going to fuck her as he blasted his load in my face

This is straight up what i want... some guy using me while telling me how he'd use my wife while scrolling through her pictures

Reactions: billythomas
Mahogany said:

The pandemic ended his east coast travels, but I still think about him looking at my wife in her bikini and telling me how he’s going to fuck her as he blasted his load in my face.
Kinda odd that your wife cheated and you thought sucking cock would be a way to get even, Then doing it again but adding kink was more getting even?

Sounds like you were bi-curious and needed that itch to be scratched. And now you're bi-sexual.

throwback said:
This is straight up what i want... some guy using me while telling me how he'd use my wife while scrolling through her pictures
this happened to me a year ago the guy was my sister in laws boy friend he started by telling me he had pictures of my sister in law and asked if i hade any of my wife nancy we swoped pictures he started jerking off so i did as well we both squirted on the ground he asked if i had any more i said i could get a few he said he would also and meet up again in a week

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and throwback
nancyask said:
this happened to me a year ago the guy was my sister in laws boy friend he started by telling me he had pictures of my sister in law and asked if i hade any of my wife nancy we swoped pictures he started jerking off so i did as well we both squirted on the ground he asked if i had any more i said i could get a few he said he would also and meet up again in a week
well i got a few pictures of nancy and he said he was stopping over he had a bunch of mary being fucked and i showed him nancy he was wacking off so so did i he asked if he could see nancys under were drawer so i showed him he pulled ut her bra and was feeling it we both still jacking off well he held it agents me and said put it on let me see what it looks like well i don't know why but i put it on he started feeling it up as he was jacking off all of a sudden i felt worm on my belly he was squirting all over me on my belly and part of the bra after he cam he said i looked so hot that we needed to do this again as h left he asked if next time i could put her bra and panties on before he got here well i said yea ok like 3 days pased and he said he was stopping over that he had a video of mary he said don't forget to put her things on well i did it under my regular things

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, mwdad and noway
2wheel said:
Kinda odd that your wife cheated and you thought sucking cock would be a way to get even, Then doing it again but adding kink was more getting even?

Sounds like you were bi-curious and needed that itch to be scratched. And now you're bi-sexual.
I definitely had a lot of bi/cuck/CD tendencies and went through the same emotions and tendencies when my first wife cheated a few times. There was this strange mix of jealousy and arousal that took some time to sort out. Neither of us were really very clear on what we really wanted, and it did some damage.

nancyask said:
well i got a few pictures of nancy and he said he was stopping over he had a bunch of mary being fucked and i showed him nancy he was wacking off so so did i he asked if he could see nancys under were drawer so i showed him he pulled ut her bra and was feeling it we both still jacking off well he held it agents me and said put it on let me see what it looks like well i don't know why but i put it on he started feeling it up as he was jacking off all of a sudden i felt worm on my belly he was squirting all over me on my belly and part of the bra after he cam he said i looked so hot that we needed to do this again as h left he asked if next time i could put her bra and panties on before he got here well i said yea ok like 3 days pased and he said he was stopping over that he had a video of mary he said don't forget to put her things on well i did it under my regular things
as soon as he got here he started feel the bra under my shirt he said it felt so right on me we went in the bed room and he handed me his phone to watch the video of mary as i watched he was striping me and jerking off same time after the movie he asked if i liked that i said yes as he said i looked good enough to hug so he did it felt kind of weird but he said close your eyes i did and omg he kissed me and put my hand on his cock he said that's it sweetie just rub him off a bit as he started sucking on my neck he was pushing his cock agents' my belly and telling me how good i was making him feel he kissed me again and i felt his cum in my hand and all over my belly some squirted up on the bra i shut my eyes again and i felt his finger touch my lips he had cum on his finger and pushed it in my mouth after a few min we laid on the bed and he told me he had called my wife nancy and asked if she wanted to go out some time and she had told him yea that would be fun he told me to do the same thing for next time and maby a slip as well or a dress if it felt fun he asked ,e if i liked doing this so far and i told him i liked thinking that he liked me and wanted to see me more and more and that he was all i was thinking about lately

Reactions: Lovasianladies and 2wheel
Jozyxt said:
Our pillow talk over the years has including me wanting to see her with other men and to eat others cum from her pussy. I have sucked her dildoe when it was covered with her juices many times in front of her. And have eaten my own cum from inside her. My wife is intelligent and worldly, traits that are among the reasons I married her, there is no way she missed the desire in me, And she doesn't ask questions when I go to the "gym" excessively.
I remember the same things from my first marriage. If you want to move things along you could try kissing her and swapping cum immediately after she sucks you off, or jack yourself off and cum in your own mouth while she watches. Or maybe she could jack you off while you talk about her fucking other men, and have her feed you your cum afterwards.

Then it might be time to get more serious about that pillow talk, but my experience was that you can't (and shouldn't) force it. It is really up to her to decide to cuck you or watch you suck another man's cock, not you.

Last edited:
nancyask said:
as soon as he got here he started feel the bra under my shirt he said it felt so right on me we went in the bed room and he handed me his phone to watch the video of mary as i watched he was striping me and jerking off same time after the movie he asked if i liked that i said yes as he said i looked good enough to hug so he did it felt kind of weird but he said close your eyes i did and omg he kissed me and put my hand on his cock he said that's it sweetie just rub him off a bit as he started sucking on my neck he was pushing his cock agents' my belly and telling me how good i was making him feel he kissed me again and i felt his cum in my hand and all over my belly some squirted up on the bra i shut my eyes again and i felt his finger touch my lips he had cum on his finger and pushed it in my mouth after a few min we laid on the bed and he told me he had called my wife nancy and asked if she wanted to go out some time and she had told him yea that would be fun he told me to do the same thing for next time and maby a slip as well or a dress if it felt fun he asked ,e if i liked doing this so far and i told him i liked thinking that he liked me and wanted to see me more and more and that he was all i was thinking about lately
well he called me and told me he was stoping over with somthing for mr he gave me a bagwith things in it he said to put them on and he would stop back in an hr there was a huge bra and fake tits rubber and panties slip and a dress a wig pantyhose the works well i felt stupid but i wanted to make him happyas soon as he walked in he kissed me and said i made a hot girl he kept kissing me as he pulled the dress up and we feeling me al over he said i was born to be a big tit girl he pulled me to the bed room were he layed on top of me still french kissing me and omg i just melted as he pulled my panties down and started to try and fuck me he was so slow doing it but when it poped in me i jumped he kissed me ansd said its ok hunny then kept pushing in till he was fucking me as he cam in me he said he wanted to get me pregnant i could feel his cum squirting in me after he cam he told me he took my wife out a few days befor and said they kind of kissed a bit in his car and he got to feel her tits up as he ws telling me he was getting hard again and fucked me again

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, noway and 2wheel
Laceyfemme said:
I remember the same things from my first marriage. If you want to move things along you could try kissing her and swapping cum immediately after she sucks you off, or jack yourself off and cum in your own mouth while she watches. Or maybe she could jack you off while you talk about her fucking other men, and have her feed you your cum afterwards.

Then it might be time to get more serious about that pillow talk, but my experience was that you can't (and shouldn't) force it. It is really up to her to decide to cuck you or watch you suck another man's cock, not you.
It is completely up to her who she fucks. She has told me unambiguously that that she isn't interested in other men. She really isn't all that interested in me anymore either.

As far as eating cum, I have often cleaned up after fucking her. I bet I have swallowed more of my cum than she has. It would be no surprise to her that I suck cock.

Jozyxt said:
... My wife is intelligent and worldly, traits that are among the reasons I married her, there is no way she missed the desire in me, And she doesn't ask questions when I go to the "gym" excessively.
It's only my opinion, but I think a lot, if not most, women think similarly.
Men have a natural curiosity of if their wives/girlfriends have any previous lesbian experience(s), and fantasies of them having it. I doubt women are much different when it comes to husbands/boyfriends.

In my case, my wife used to include fingering my ass during foreplay or sex, then 'graduated' to using dildos. When she saw how stiff it made my dick, and how hard I would shoot my cum, she knew. She even mentioned a fantasy of having a guy friend of hers fuck me because "I think you would like it", but that's about as far as it went.
As she has aged, she no longer has any interest in that or most other sexual things, but I'll bet she still has that same curiosity mentioned above.

• Love
Reactions: barebi
Is anyone in California...would be nice to find a special friend!

Users who are viewing this thread