• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Check out his black cock *****

• Thread starterthetorch
  • Start date

thetorch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2007
www.hotstuffvids.com
<p align="center"><br /><embed allowscriptaccess="never" allownetworking="internal" src="http://www.unleashedstream.com/flv1.swf?file=http://xv23.xvideos.com/videos/flv/d/1/b/d1b9085874eefad79cefdb742d6a8cf0.flv" width="580" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></p>
<p align="center">This white ***** likes them BIG <br /></p>

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a humbling video in so many ways. First she is so hot i know she would never consider me. Then after seeing the size of that dudes cock, its a clear sign that i would never be able to satisfy her. Lets face it, if i could be with her, i would be worshipping every inch of her body yet you can clearly see that she succumbs to him.

loved it

Damn thats a big cock

nothin says lovin like mandingo layin down his huge black cock in tiny asian chick

simply beautiful and much more

Anybody know best way to save this for a while. In case it is gone by the time I can show it to my Ex??

You can understand why a white wife loves her cuckold husband so much - because he encourages her to enjoy BBC to her heart's content.

Not too fake!
I was hoping for a real eruption. After all that fuckin, only a dribble.

MsGary said:
Anybody know best way to save this for a while. In case it is gone by the time I can show it to my Ex??
After it's fully loaded you can go into your Temporay Internet Files folder and retrieve it. It will be in FLV format so you'll need an FLV player or just convert it with a movie converting program to whatever format you want. The file is 66MB in size.

Hot video. I like it when the petite sluts really know how to take and enjoy the giant BBC.

Yeah, big dick...and look at the turd-colored simian it's attached to.

Mr. Fields :D

Mr. Fields said:
Yeah, big dick...and look at the turd-colored simian it's attached to.

Mr. Fields :D

I can't believe you still post here, Dickless Wonder. Was there free time before you commenced tossing the salads of the local KKK? Rinse your mouth out with Listerine to get the taste of the shit of racists out, Mrs. Fields. And your cookies suck.:D

Users who are viewing this thread