• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chicago Sue.

• Thread starterWisconsinBBC
  • Start date

WisconsinBBC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2006
I've talked online and on the phone with "Jim" who claims to be Sue's dom.
And everytime I tried to get something set up he had "business".
He also wanted me to bring things(meth and X)..along. So...needlees to say we never hooked-up, I've talked to a few Chicago folks and all seem to think he's for real....but I'm still not to sure about it.

but I did find this vid of Sue...and it's the longest one I've ever seen.

It appears to be several years old....from the pics I've seen she's put a few pounds on(not that it matters), since this vid was made.

Cuckshare.com - Cuckold and Hot Wives XXX Sex Video Clips :: Sue for black cock while husband tapes it

Don't think thats Sue.I can remember her from Mag. like Unreal People and Looking Glass.The last time she had an ad was back in the early 90's.She got to be over 60 years old by now.

that most definately is sue, and she is likely not in her 90's but probobly about 52-53. In addition, everyone who followed her knows she likes to get high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just flat out awesome!

RedNeckWM said:
Don't think thats Sue.I can remember her from Mag. like Unreal People and Looking Glass.The last time she had an ad was back in the early 90's.She got to be over 60 years old by now.

That most definitly is Sue...and she now in her early 50's I'd guess.

here are a few more recent Sue pics.

Attachments

• 2f01.jpg
    2f01.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 618
  • 89f4.jpg
    89f4.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 729
  • d36c.jpg
    d36c.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 541
go on yhoo now

I Love "sue"

I think it is Sue, so for that I was in CHI-town for 4 years and wished I could've hooked her up with my ***** "at the time"!

That being said, I love SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, This thread, was the "Bull" taking her? There is NO bull around!!! Just a wht woman getting FUCKED!!

The bkack guy could care LESS!!

At whatever age...that's one fine piece of ass! :)

R U shure thats Sue?

Any possibilities to find some Sueforblacks movies ?
Please help
AX

Didn't Sue have red hair?

can you tell me where to find the movies you speak about ?
Thanks

RedNeckWM said:
Didn't Sue have red hair?

maybe at times...in all the pics I've seen of her she's been a blonde.

She was alway HOT HOT HOT in the Unreal People,and Looking Glass mag.

Users who are viewing this thread